Aspose.Pdf.Kit performance

Hello,

I downloaded your PDF toolkit. My first impression is favorable. It does what I am looking to achieved and the examples are self explanatory.

What I want to do is customized pdf files, possibly very large files, on the fly. Fill forms and insert images on the fly. Basically the input pdf file is used as a template to generate a second set of PDF file.

My only reservation is in your overview it states: "Aspose.Pdf.Kit is a non-graphical PDF® document manipulation component that enables either .NET or Java developers to manage existing PDF files or manage form fields embedded within a PDF files."

Is the PDF toolkit developed using Java? Do you have any performance metrics of the toolkit? How well does it handle very large PDF files?

Hi,

We have two seperate versions of Aspose.Pdf.Kit. One is developed in C# and the other in Java. Although we do not yet have a perfromance metrics for Aspose.Pdf.Kit but we haven't received any complaint from any of our users regarding its performance. Please feel free to develop your own bechmarks and test it.

Thanks.