We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

ASPOSE.PDF license issue

Hi Team,


We are facing one issue with replacing the purchased ASPose.pdf licences.

Initially I opted for trial version. which expired Today.
We brought new ASPOSE.pdf license last week and I replace the licence with the trial version and so far it was working fine.
After the trial version expired my applications in different environments stopped working even though I replace the lic file with purchase one.

FYI: I have not renewed the trial version. We purchased with different account.
I am getting the following error message
----------------------------------------
InvalidOperationException: The license has expired.]
‰..•(Stream ) +1283
‰..•(String , Assembly ) +244
Aspose.Pdf.License.SetLicense(String licenseName) +103
WCIRBBIWorkflow.Global.Application_Start(Object sender, EventArgs e) +101

[HttpException (0x80004005): The license has expired.]
System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.EnsureAppStartCalledForIntegratedMode(HttpContext context, HttpApplication app) +12962373
System.Web.HttpApplication.RegisterEventSubscriptionsWithIIS(IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context, MethodInfo[] handlers) +175
System.Web.HttpApplication.InitSpecial(HttpApplicationState state, MethodInfo[] handlers, IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context) +304
System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.GetSpecialApplicationInstance(IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context) +404
System.Web.Hosting.PipelineRuntime.InitializeApplication(IntPtr appContext) +475

[HttpException (0x80004005): The license has expired.]
System.Web.HttpRuntime.FirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +12979380
System.Web.HttpRuntime.EnsureFirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +159
System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestNotificationPrivate(IIS7WorkerRequest wr, HttpContext context) +12818973
-----------------------------------
I appreciate your precious help.

Regards,
Prakash

This issue resolved by copying License file into bin folder.

Hi Prakash,


Thanks for contacting support.

In order to use new/purchased license, it should have same name as referenced inside your application (in module for license activation). As per my understanding, you were referencing your license by passing its name in setLicense(…) method by placing it inside bin folder of your project. You may also place license at any other location over system but ensure to correct/update license file path information in setLicense(…) method.

However we are glad to hear that you have managed to resolve this issue. In the event of any further query, please feel free to contact.