Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Aspose.Pdf Merge using VBScript

Hello...

How to I do a Merge of Pages in VBScript particually the opening of a file "Dim pdf Document1 As New Document("input.pdf")".

Thank you,

Felix Gomez

Hi Felix,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for considering Aspose.Pdf for .NET.

I checked your scenario but I am afraid I am unable to find any solution regarding your requirement. As per my findings, VBScript does not allow the creation of parameterized objects (like you require to create the Document Object). I searched the web as well and found the same problem from other users. You can also check the following link regarding a similar issue.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1975664/creating-a-net-streamwriter-object-from-classic-asp-constructor-parameter-pro

Now, a solution can be that you may create your own wrapper class in .NET which can interact with Aspose.Pdf. In your wrapper class you can create parameter-less class with properties which can interact with Document class.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

For Aspose.Words we can use ComHelper to Open a file. Will that same option be provided in Aspose.PDF in future release?

Hi Felix,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I am afraid; there is no such feature available at the moment and currently we don’t have any such plan. However, you may create your own wrapper and implement your required feature.

Sorry for the inconvenience,