We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Aspose PDF .net : PDFNET-42379 status

Hello,

I posted a bugreport some time ago, but have not received any updates in regards to it.
What is the current status for this ticket: PDFNET-42379 ?

Title: AsposePDF .NET : RadiobuttonField causes error when opened in AdobeAcrobat for Android
Id: PDFNET-42379

Regards

@NelfoIso

Thanks for posting your inquiry.

I have checked the status of earlier logged issue and I am afraid that it is not resolved yet. However, I have recorded your concerns and intimated relevant team about them. As soon as we have some significant updates regarding its resolution, we will surely inform you. Please be patient and spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,
Asad Ali

Hello,

I’m still awaiting an update on this issue. This bug is causing serious implications for our company.
We get weekly questions about why our documents cannot be opened on mobile devices.
Many of our customers are mobile-only, causing our documents to be unusable to a large portion of an entire service-industry.

@NelfoIso

Thank for your inquiry.

I am afraid that earlier logged issue has not been yet investigated due to large number of pending issues in the queue, which were logged prior to your issue. Please note that we do realize the severity of the issue and for that, we have raised your concerns with the respective team to escalate the issue to next level. As soon as we receive some feedback from their side, we will certainly inform you. Please spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.