Aspose Pdf .Net - Upgrade issue to 7.2 - report not showing borders in table

Hi,

We have recently upgraded to 7.2 but one of the reports we are generating now has borders missing in tables.

I have attached 2 example files. The file Auditteam_StrengthscopeMatrixReport.pdf was generated using the old dll and you will see that the tables have borders.

The second file Martins_Test_Team_003_StrengthscopeMatrixReport.pdf was generated using the new 7.2 version dll and when you compare the 2 you will that this one has missing borders.

I have also attached the xml data used to generate the report. Could you please look to see why the borders are no longer rendering from the new dll?

Hi Martin,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for sharing the XML file.

I am able to notice the problem regarding borders using the latest version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET. Your issue has been registered in our issue tracking system with issue id: PDFNEWNET-34262. You will be notified via this forum thread regarding any updates against your reported issue.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Hi,

Is there any more news on this issue?

Regards,

Martin

Hi Martin,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for being patient.

I have asked the development team to share the updates / ETA regarding the resolution of your reported issue. As soon as I get a feedback, I will update you via this forum thread.

Is there any more news on a fix for this yet?

Hi Mark,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for being patient.

Well, due to other high priority issues, your issue is not been scheduled for fixing at the moment. However, I have asked the development team to share a rough plan / estimate regarding a fix. I will update you as soon as I have a feedback.