Aspose Pdf not highliting complete text

Hi Team!

Facing problem while highlighting text in pdf. It is not highlighting all characters of the text. This issue comes not always but in some cases. For example I’m trying to highlight ‘Taiwan’ and only ‘aiwan’ getting highlighted.
Attaching reference document and code.
image.png (4.0 KB)
pdf_Taiwan doc.pdf (39.4 KB)

Document highlightPdf = new Document();
string regexStr = $"(?i)Taiwan", searchTxt;
Regex regexObj = new Regex(regexStr);
TextSearchOptions textSearchOptions = new TextSearchOptions(true);
TextFragmentAbsorber tfa = new TextFragmentAbsorber(regexObj, textSearchOptions);
for (int b = 1; b <= tfa.TextFragments.Count; b++)
{
  HighlightAnnotation highlightAnnot = HighLightTextFragment(highlightPdf.Pages[pageNo], tfa.TextFragments[b], AsposePdf.Color.Yellow);
  highlightAnnot.Title = "Aspose Highlighter";
  highlightAnnot.Contents = "Test comments";
  highlightPdf.Pages[pageNo].Annotations.Add(highlightAnnot);
}

Thanks in advance
Jaibir

@Jaibir Your question is related to Aspose.PDF. I will move it into the appropriate forum category. My colleagues from Aspose.PDF team will help you shortly.

Sure! Thanks.

@Jaibir

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): PDFNET-56513

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Hi @asad.ali ,
Upto when can I expect solution?

Hi @asad.ali ,
We have paid license of Aspose.Total.Product.Family.lic. Recently renewed to latest version.
Is support other thing?
If not then what details do we need to share with you to show you the prove of the license?

Thanks in Advance.

@Jaibir

With the normal license purchased, you are entitled to obtain free support as much as you need. However, the issues reported and logged under free support model are resolved on a first come first serve basis. The ticket resolution time depends upon the number of issues logged prior to it as well as the complexity of the issue.

Unlike free support, the issues in paid support (that you subscribe to separately) have high priority and are resolved on urgent basis. We recommend using this option in case you have a showstopper issue which needs urgent fix. You can obtain the paid/priority support by contacting our Sales Team.