Aspose.Pdf.Paragraph not available in version 11.2.0.0

Hello,

We were using Aspose.Pdf DLL of version 3.6.0.0 and had paragraph property in it.
Now we have upgraded our application and also using new version (11.2.0.0) of Aspose.Pdf DLL.
With new version Paragraph(Aspose.Pdf.Paragraph) property is not available in Aspose.Pdf.
In older version both “Aspose.Pdf.Paragraph” and “Aspose.Pdf.Paragraphs” properties were available. Please help me to go ahead with this problem.

Regards,
Sadanand

Hi Sadanand,

Thanks for contacting support.

Starting release Aspose.Pdf for .NET 6.0.0 (July-20111), the legacy Aspose.Pdf for .NET and Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET have been merged into single MergedAPI and all the classes of legacy Aspose.Pdf for .NET are present under Aspose.Pdf.Generator namespace, so you should be able to access the class as Aspose.Pdf.Generator.Paragraph.

Please visit the following link for further details on

Thank you so much for the response. I am able to resolve so many things as part of my migration to newer version of ASPOSE.

Thanks,
Sadanand

Hi Sadanand,

Thanks for the acknowledgement. We are glad to hear that your problems are resolved. Please continue using our API and in the event of any further query, please feel free to contact.