Aspose pdf rectangle bug

I am currently evaluating Aspose pdf but the textfragmentabsorber class is not working properly. In the last page of the attached document the textfragments have the wrong top rectangle. All the textframents returned from row within: Marc-Antoine, Soucy to Nicolas, Ducharme have the same top rectangle.

I would seriously consider buying aspose pdf if this bug could be fixed

i am using the latest version 8.6.0 for .net 4.0

also i have found in the previous release a bug that was supposed to be fixed similar to the one i have:
PDFNEWNET-35800 Incorrect coordinates of text Segment are being returned

But coordinates are still wrong in my pdf document.

Thank you

Hi Mathieu,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. We have tested the scenario with Aspose.Pdf for NET 8.6.0 and managed to notice the reported incorrect rectangle values issue. We have logged the issue in our bug tracking system as PDFNEWNET-36098 for further investigation and resolution. We will notify you via this thread as soon as it is resolved.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,

Any follow up on this issue.

Thank

Hi Mathieu,

The development team has been busy resolving other priority issues and I
am afraid the earlier reported problem is not yet resolved. Furthermore, please
note that you have reported issue under
normal/free support forum and as a normal rule of practice, issues are
resolved in first come and first serve basis; but the problems logged/reported
under Enterprise or Priority support model, have high precedence in terms of
resolution, as compare to issues under normal/free support model.

We are sorry for this delay and inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-36098) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.4.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Hi Mathieu,

I’m also trying to use the rectangle to crop an area Aspose PDF. My pdf has 2 columns. it’s possible you provide a snippet of code that uses the rectangle … I do not know how to ride it.

Hi Mathieu,

Thanks for contacting support.

Are you facing an issue while cropping certain page region ? or unable to find the appropriate code which can help in determining the two columns inside the PDF file. Please share some details and resource files so that we can answer accordingly.