Aspose PDF rendering using Word template having italic and normal Tele-GroteskNor font

I am trying to render MS word template having a paragraph having normal + italic text (using font Tele-GroteskNor). The text in italic has bookmark set on it which replaces text with dynamic value. The outcome of rendered document is fine. However, when I further create PDF document out of this rendered document, all the text preceding italics in that paragraph changes from normal text to italics. Ideally, it should not change font style from normal to italic for preceding text after bookmark.

Template text: This is a line
MS Word text: This a Sample Value Of Bookmark line.
PDF text: This is Sample Value Of Bookmark line.

Note, word line changed from normal to italic in case of PDF rendering.

One observation, when I change the font from Tele-GroteskNor to Arial in the work template document then, it work as expected i.e preceding text remains in normal format.

Currently we are using Aspose 9.1 version.

Appreciate any help in the matter.

Thank you!

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. It seems you are using rendering Word template (Doc) to PDF using Aspose.Words. We will appreciate it if you please share your sample code and input/output document here as well. So we will look into it and guide you accordingly.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Hi Tilal,

Thank you for the quick response.

There are multiple bookmarks defined, for reference you can look in pink area i.e Quick- Info section.

Please find attached word template which is used to render pdf result. Note, in the template <Gerät> is in italic this bookmark is replaced with following text “Apple iPhone 5C 16GB blau”. Text preceding “auf Schäden oder Fehler” changes to italics (In template “auf Schäden oder Fehler” is in normal font)

Code:
global::Aspose.Words.Document _Document;
this._Document.Save(sFileName);//sFileName is PDF file name.
I have also attached Intrim Trnslation.doc which gets created before PDF file is created.
Note, this document font style is maintained as normal for preceding text.
Hope this information helps.

Hi Sayeed,

Thanks for your inquiry. You are using a very old version of Aspose.Words i.e. 6.6.0, we encourage you to use the latest version of Aspose.Words 15.6.0 as it contains newly introduced features, enhancements and fixes to the issues that were reported earlier. So, I would suggest you please download the latest version 15.6.0 from the following link (please see attached 15.6.0-Intrim Trnslation.pdf). I hope, this helps:
http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.words-for-.net/default.aspx

Best regards,