Aspose.PDF Running .NET 6 project in Docker throws Globalization.CultureNotFoundException after deployment on linux

@Sukhvinder
What version of the library are you using?
If Aspose.Pdf, then try Aspose.Pdf.Drawing instead.

@sergei.shibanov Currently we are using Aspose.PDF 23 as per attached sectionasposeversion.PNG (30.9 KB)

Can you please let us know which version we can use as We need to purchase license ,Which product we can buy license Aspose.PDF or Aspose.PDF.Drawing ?Please confirm.

@Sukhvinder
Both libraries work with the same license. When buying, it is better to clarify (specify) it. But technically now so. Aspose.Pdf.Drawing is better for working in Linux systems.

@sergei.shibanov Thanks you, As per your suggestion now culture not found error resolved but now it is failing when we are saving the document and throwing below error
Throwing error on this line - pdfDocument.Save(streamsd, Aspose.Pdf.SaveFormat.Pptx);

Do you have any idea how can we save ppt and return as byte when i am skipping above line then it is returning empty.
Stack Trace

RenderPptxTemplateAsync Document exception: System.IO.IOException: Read-only file system : ‘/tmp/TempFonts’
at System.IO.FileSystem.CreateDirectory(String fullPath)
at #=z74Fq7n$Gl64wbpnfW9MesDaMR9voN28ahQ==.#=zauMb4Wt5DjmD()
at #=z74Fq7n$Gl64wbpnfW9MesDaMR9voN28ahQ==…ctor()
at #=zxcMJNWhEaXXFJp7zsNrx15gu0CFU.#=zfy1V6mc=(String #=zO$fm2lM=, #=zmYkWHgSPEk2G2YygMTYBqkFypBYV #=zg$b4LR4=)
at #=zbS5D3o0o95iypdB$Sd_RNv73aPM2cad4gw==.#=zL0G6SvejW79X(#=zmYkWHgSPEk2G2YygMTYBqkFypBYV #=zg$b4LR4=)
at #=zbS5D3o0o95iypdB$Sd_RNv73aPM2cad4gw==.#=zT$GNo1WPuBg1y7CvSg==(#=zmYkWHgSPEk2G2YygMTYBqkFypBYV #=zg$b4LR4=)
at #=zRGUKcHGury$zDrZudw0JoCKJGSc3dqDGtdpTNV4=.#=ziAVWnZJq9dJyFfNtdJioreLNbINK(#=za0VtmMCe35HuTO$qKIMglsst$1PyshXlQg== #=zbT5$1akeHUx1, #=za0VtmMCe35HuTO$qKIMglsst$1PyshXlQg== #=zi_oVOYlNRmHg)
at #=zRGUKcHGury$zDrZudw0JoCKJGSc3dqDGtdpTNV4=.#=z9X8Ojh6OWax1(#=zrgCSNDnanlcpyvy2fYquewv3apzU #=zvd0uFOc=, Boolean #=zIjiqPnLA16SOSueI0Q==, Boolean #=z8Fuf$yo=)
at #=zRGUKcHGury$zDrZudw0JoCKJGSc3dqDGtdpTNV4=.#=zU2xcXhc=(#=zrgCSNDnanlcpyvy2fYquewv3apzU #=zvd0uFOc=, Boolean #=zIjiqPnLA16SOSueI0Q==)
at #=ztfC1n7uu8ojclO2l0Z9dwIb2vP9AbxA6lw==…ctor(#=zscRVqV1NAej$IF4yFwAStwmnTjrb #=zcqg9ZFM=, #=zK$fBLfaTUno2VAB6Enl7Ck24XJHmXpY$OpZxCSY= #=z9BlIXgs=, List1 #=zXpTsEDg=, List1 #=z04dzXjo=, Boolean #=zUz6EL88j_6yAXKVvWK2m60$uEUB4o27EXg==, Boolean #=ziKukhXusCfdCVN2EWw==)
at #=zKp42sDdBCeeEYwrDGY1KZ_wsvR$8s7NKxw==.#=zzqBFrS_KCTkUf2$fAA==(#=zw1PiL7Ahw0xEELEsb_2JzaU= #=z3McrTS8=, Single #=zK5IEPKvdSpRZ, Single #=zVGlfhIKQ2Dom, #=zK$fBLfaTUno2VAB6Enl7Ck24XJHmXpY$OpZxCSY= #=z9BlIXgs=, Boolean #=zUz6EL88j_6yAXKVvWK2m60$uEUB4o27EXg==, Boolean #=ziKukhXusCfdCVN2EWw==, #=zKp42sDdBCeeEYwrDGY1KZ_wsvR$8s7NKxw== #=ze6VFiEc=)
at #=zKp42sDdBCeeEYwrDGY1KZ_wsvR$8s7NKxw==.#=zzqBFrS_KCTkUf2$fAA==(#=zw1PiL7Ahw0xEELEsb_2JzaU= #=z3McrTS8=, Single #=zK5IEPKvdSpRZ, Single #=zVGlfhIKQ2Dom, #=zKp42sDdBCeeEYwrDGY1KZ_wsvR$8s7NKxw== #=ze6VFiEc=)
at #=zKp42sDdBCeeEYwrDGY1KZ_wsvR$8s7NKxw==.#=z_M185yN6winK6Wa1Bx$Pjss=(#=zw1PiL7Ahw0xEELEsb_2JzaU= #=z3McrTS8=, SizeF #=zEW0qqSo=)
at #=z4c2bNQ96jlP0zE9dMfUiwnUn4fMi$q5N0mYitbY=.#=zINuimrg=(IList1 #=zd04maSBOsEoG, #=zisxCjYoVfthZiHZKKmyWE9KSU2J3jzrsiA== #=zqCRAJ2c=, #=zt$$TpbTPIW2LOxlYHFfW$VkLPL7U7RDjwnA$mcs= #=zC8H9DY8=) at #=zM6R78iELVOUwC6I6Z605bGSV4f6w.#=z0v4AuMbh2MPwA3X_Ag==(List1 #=zbV1UD50=)
at #=zgWwdw$lh_npc4NQkVOD7C6l_wciiE1FMBA==.#=z2chjyOQrOBHt(List`1 #=zd04maSBOsEoG, Stream #=zhGZCK3QA$7Vf, PptxSaveOptions #=zC8H9DY8=)
at #=zgWwdw$lh_npc4NQkVOD7C6l_wciiE1FMBA==.#=zINuimrg=(Document #=zHVmFA6o=, Stream #=zhGZCK3QA$7Vf, PptxSaveOptions #=zC8H9DY8=)
at Aspose.Pdf.Document.#=zEoWK9eIwWhSp(Stream #=z8WYr_7pbgzEv, SaveOptions #=zC8H9DY8=)
at Aspose.Pdf.Document.#=zEoWK9eIwWhSp(Stream #=z8WYr_7pbgzEv, SaveFormat #=zjMZpFjo=)
at Aspose.Pdf.Document.Save(Stream outputStream, SaveFormat format)
at CI.DataAggregation.Services.PdfExport.PdfTemplateLoader.RenderPptxTemplateAsync(String template) in /src/services/CI.DataAggregation/Services/PdfExport/PdfTemplateLoader.cs:line 159

@Sukhvinder
As I understand from Stack Trace, you need the ability to access ‘/tmp/TempFonts’ (I suppose some temporary files are created there). It is necessary to open the possibility of writing to this folder for the library.

@sergei.shibanov Yes , When trying to save it is accessing /tmp/TempFonts path to save and get document object So How can i resolve this? Do we need to add permission in code?OR Do we need to add lines of code in docker file ?Please suggest!

@Sukhvinder
You, in your environment, need to share the folder and give the appropriate rights to the library. So that the library can write and read there. This already applies to the deployment, not the library, and I can’t advise something more specific.

@sergei.shibanov Thanks you for you support, I am able to export PPT. Here I need help for one of the task - The system shall set the ‘VBASigned’ property to ‘False’ to disable macros in the aspose PPT using aspose pdf library, I did not find code references for disable the macros with aspose PDF drawing packages, Can you please help me to give property to disable macros in code while exporting ppt?

@Sukhvinder
Please clarify:
Are you exporting a pdf document to a ppt document and need to disable macros in the resulting ppt document?
Or
Are you reading a ppt document for converting it to pdf?
And you need to not use micros in readed ppt document while convert it to pdf?

@Sukhvinder
Since this is another question (not the one listed in the thread title) a new thread should be created for it. To make it easier for other users to find the discussions they are interested in.

It seems
<PredefinedCulturesOnly>false</PredefinedCulturesOnly>
is enough

@braalias
Perhaps so, I don’t remember if I have already checked this option.
Thanks for the comment, I’ll keep that in mind.