Aspose.pdf save exception

Dear all,

I use the Aspose.Words to convert .pdf to .doc, but an java.util.ConcurrentModificationException ocurrs when calling com.aspose.pdf.Document.save() method.

I need you to help me troubleshoot this error.

Please note that the .jar I using is aspose.pdf-16.10.0.jar, and my program is single thread.

I have uploaded the error.

I am waiting for your reply.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Kyo,

Thanks for contacting support.

Can you please share the input PDF file and some details regarding your working environment, so that we can test the scenario in our environment. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Hi,

My environment is as follows:
1.Java jkd1.6
2.win8 OS
3.aspose.pdf-16.10.0.jar

I have uploaded the input pdf and the a code snippet.

I hope these are helpful for you.

Thanks.

Dear all,

We can not go ahead with this issue.

What’s worse, our license has an expiration date ‘20161112’, that means we can not use your newer versions of Aspose.

I wonder that if we want to renew our license, it will bring extra fee or not.

Now, It is critical for us that this issue has not been solved for a long time, and also our work has been blocked.

I hope you can handle this issue as soon as possible, and update me when you make progress.
Thanks.

Hi Kyo,

Thanks for sharing the sample file and environment details.

I have tested the scenario using Aspose.Pdf for Java 16.10.0 and Aspose.Pdf for Java 17.2.0 in Eclipse Juno project running over Windows 7 (x64) using JDK 1.6_30 and JDK1.8 and did not notice any problem. I have also tested the conversion over Windows 10 but did not encounter any issue, so the problem might be related to version of Windows which you are using. Now I am working on setting up the environment for Windows 8 and will keep you updated with my findings.

For your reference, I have also attached the output generated using Aspose.Pdf for Java 17.2.0.

Hi,

I find that as long as I set a formal license for aspose.pdf, it will throw the exception when converting .pdf to .doc. However if I do not set a license, it will work fine with an unlicensed mark.

I hope you can test further.

Hi Kyo,

Thanks for sharing the details.

We will keep above shared details in mind during the testing of this scenario and will keep you updated with our findings.