Aspose pdf save greyscale image instead of color one

Hi,

I used Aspose pdf(dll file version: 17.2.0.0) to save each image in the pdf to file then replace the image in the file with the new saved ones.

Page p;
XImageCollection xImageCollection = p.Resources.Images;
XImage xImage = xImageCollection[index];

xImage.Save(outputImage, ImageFormat.Png);
using (FileStream imgFile = new FileStream(outImgFile, FileMode.Open))
{
p.Resources.Images.Replace(index, imgFile, imgQuality);
}

The expected output image should be processed and have the same look with the input image, however the color changed to greyscale, and the check box is turned into black-filled. Please check my attachments for more details.
Converted.pdf (164.2 KB)
Original.pdf (144.7 KB)

Thanks.

@vlam

Thanks for contacting support.

I have tested the scenario using Aspose.Pdf for .NET 17.6, as it is recommended to use latest version, and was able to notice the issue which you have mentioned. However for the sake of correction, I have logged an issue as PDFNET-43003 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of the issue and keep you posted with the status of its correction. Please be patient and spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,
Asad Ali

Thank you for looking into my case. I’m looking forward for your response

@vlam

Thanks for writing back.

The issue has now been logged under our internal issue tracking system and product team will review it as per their development schedule. As soon as we have some news on it, we will definitely let you know. Please spare us little time.

Best Regards,
Asad Ali

Hello,
Any update on this case?
Thank you.

@vlam

Thanks for contacting support.

As we just have logged the issue for investigation, so it is pending for review. Product team will definitely plan to investigate it as per their development schedule. As soon as we receive some updates regarding its investigation/resolution, we will let you know. Please be patient and spare us little time.

Best Regards,
Asad Ali

Hello,
Is there any news/update to this case?
Thank you.

@vlam

Thanks for your inquiry.

I have checked the status of the earlier logged issue and I am sorry that it is still pending for review. Please note that there are other issues in the queue which were logged prior to yours and product team has been busy in resolving them. As soon as they start an investigation against your schedule, as per their development schedule, we will definitely update you. Please be patient and spare us little time.

Hello @asad.ali
It have been more than a month since your last reply. Is there any news / update to this case?
Thank you.

@vlam

Thanks for your inquiry.

I am afraid that earlier logged issue has not been yet resolved. As we shared earlier, that our product team has been busy in resolving other pending issues in the queue and they will definitely plan to investigate your issue as per their development schedule. We greatly appreciate your patience and comprehension in this regard. As soon as we receive some updates about resolution progress of your issue, we will let you know. Please spare us little time.