Aspose.PDF Save to DOCX Fonts Issues

I am successfully converting a .PDF to .DOCX file using the code below. While the DOCX file looks great, all of the fonts are non-standard Office fonts like “TJGORP+CIDFont+F4” and “DKIEVP+CIDFont+F3”.

Is there an option to apply a standard font like “Courier” across the document during conversion?

var pdf = new Aspose.Pdf.Document("C:\\Temp\\TestDocument.pdf");
        DocSaveOptions saveOptions = new DocSaveOptions();
        saveOptions.Format = DocSaveOptions.DocFormat.DocX;
        saveOptions.Mode = DocSaveOptions.RecognitionMode.Flow;
        pdf.Save(outputFileDocx, saveOptions);

Thanks.

@BP917

We already have logged a similar issue as PDFNET-46234 in our issue tracking system where fonts in the Word document were present with such prefixes. We have linked the ticket ID with this thread as well so that you will receive notification once the issue is resolved. Please be patient and spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

@asad.ali
Thank you for the update. To clarify, I’m less concerned with the “prefix” of the font than being able to set a standard Word font for the conversion. So, “Courier” or “Arial” rather than “DKIEVP+CIDFont+F3” or “CIDFont+F3”.

@BP917

Please share your sample PDF document with us. We will further proceed to address your concerns accordingly.

@asad.ali
Please find a sample document attached. Let me know how else I can help.

@BP917

Thanks for sharing sample document.

We have logged feature request as PDFNET-46242 in our issue tracking system for your requirements. We will further check the feasibility of the feature and keep you posted with the status of its implementation. Please be patient and spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNET-46234) have been fixed in Aspose.PDF for .NET 19.8.