We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Aspose PDF Signature Issue

Hi Team,

After generating the pdf with the help of Aspose.pdf 7.0 I am placing the signature into the pdf and save as a new pdf file once i open a saved pdf file the special charectores are getting damaged. any one can help me to come out with this issue.

Regards

Mohanasaravanan.

Hi Mohan,

Thanks for your inquiry. We will appreciate it if you please share your sample code and PDF document. So we will test the scenario at our end and will guide you accordingly.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Hi ,

Here with i have given a sample code and Template and etc there are:
protected void Button1_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
{
Aspose.Words.Document _Document = new Aspose.Words.Document(“E:\TestWCF\WebApplication2\WebApplication2\Template.docx”);
Aspose.Words.DocumentBuilder _Builder = new Aspose.Words.DocumentBuilder(_Document);
// _Builder.InsertHtml("");
_Builder.MoveToBookmark(“TOC”);
_Builder.InsertTableOfContents("\o “1-3” \h \z \u");
_Document.UpdateFields();
Aspose.Words.Saving.PdfSaveOptions options = new Aspose.Words.Saving.PdfSaveOptions();
string _PdfFolderPath = “E:\trace\”;
string _FileName = “Sample.pdf”;
string _File = string.Concat(_PdfFolderPath,_FileName);
_Document.Save(_File, options);

}

Note:I have given a out put file for your refference

Regards
Mohanasaravanan

Hi Mohan,

Thanks for sharing your process flow and source code. As per my understanding, initially you are manipulating a DOCX document and saving to PDF using Aspose.Words. Later manually adding signature in PDF document using Adobe Acrobat. Please share your sample image(sign) and special character details, so we will try to replicate it at our end for further investigation.

Moreover, You may digitally sign PDF document using Aspose.Pdf for .NET. Please check following documentation link for details.

Best Regards,

Hi Tilal Ahmad,

In my application image size is dynamic there is no specific size of the image(Sign) and as of now i have given my name (Mohan) as image there is no specific size.For your reference I have attached the pdf file for french language.
Note: The problem has raised both french and english language.

Regards
Mohanasaravanan

Hi Mohan,

I have signed your shared french PDF document with a sample signature (on page 3) using Adobe Acrobat and unable to notice the issue. Please find attached output PDF for reference.

Moreover, please confirm how you are using Aspose.Pdf in your workflow, it will help us to understand the issue. As per my understanding you are rendering your DOCX template to PDF using Aspose.Words and using Adobe Acrobat for signing.

Best Regards,
Hi Team,
Sorry for the inconvenience here with i have attached the sample pdf template so now you can can place the signature into page no 2. section name 1.1. Our understanding of your needs – Customer Background. kindly find the attachment s and test the same.
And in our application we are using the Aspose.Pdf.dll ver-7.4.0.0
Source code like:
protected void Button1_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
{
Aspose.Words.Document _Document = new Aspose.Words.Document("E:\\TestWCF\\WebApplication2\\WebApplication2\\Template.docx");
Aspose.Words.DocumentBuilder _Builder = new Aspose.Words.DocumentBuilder(_Document);
// _Builder.InsertHtml("");
_Builder.MoveToBookmark("TOC");
_Builder.InsertTableOfContents("\\o \"1-3\" \\h \\z \\u");
_Document.UpdateFields();
Aspose.Words.Saving.PdfSaveOptions options = new Aspose.Words.Saving.PdfSaveOptions();
string _PdfFolderPath = "E:\\trace\\";
string _FileName = "Sample.pdf";
string _File = string.Concat(_PdfFolderPath,_FileName);
_Document.Save(_File, options);

}

Regards
Mohanasaravanan

Hi Mohan,

Thanks for your feedback. I am afraid I am still unable to replicate the issue with your attached PDF. I have signed the document using Adobe Acrobat XI without any issue.Please share some more details to replicate the issue and also share a console application to generate the document. So we will investigate it further and guide you accordingly.

Moreover, we recommend to use latest versions of Aspose APIs. i.e. Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.7.0 and Aspose.Words for .NET 14.9.0. As these include lot of improvements and enhancements.

Best Regards,

Hi Team,

Here with i have enclosed the complete console application for generating the pdf. once generate the document please place the signature and save as a new file please check the following heading 1.1. Our understanding of your needs – Customer Background and merge fields
like:«AgreementNo»,«CustomerName». and even though table of content also not working after pacing the signature.
Regards
Mohanasaravanan

Hi Mohan,

Thanks for sharing the sample application. I am afraid I am unable to reproduce the issue at my end. However I have requested my Aspose.Words colleague for another look. We will get back to you soon.

Best Regards,

Hi Mohan,

Thanks for being patient.

After an initial test with Aspose.Words for .NET 14.10.0, I was unable to reproduce this issue on my side (please see attached out-signed.pdf). I would suggest you please upgrade to the latest version of Aspose.Words. You can download it from the following link. I hope, this helps:

The attached pdf was generated over Windows 7 machine. In case the problem still remains on your end, please mention the details of the development environment (e.g. OS, .NET Framework versions) of the machine you’re getting this problem on? Also, please make sure that all required fonts are installed on your machine:

Moreover, please create a screenshot highlighting the problematic areas (garbage characters) in Aspose.Words generated PDF and attach it here for our reference. We will investigate the issue further on our end and provide you more information. Thanks for your cooperation.

Best regards,

Hi Team;

Thanks for your reply in my end i am using

Aspose.Pdf:7.4.0.0

Aspose.Words.11.8.0.0

NET Framework versions:4.0

NET Framework versions:3.5

for your reference i have enclosed sample application and also generated document reference document kindly help me to come out with this problem.

Regards

Mohan

Hi Mohan,

Thanks for the additional information. But, you’re using very old versions of these Aspose APIs. We suggest you please upgrade to the latest version from the following links and see how it goes on your end.

Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.8.0
Aspose.Words for .NET 14.10.0

I hope, this helps.

Best regards,