Aspose pdf to pptx not working, giving repair error when opening pptx file

It seems to be in my .net core 6 application :-\ and I am sure this is the 1 millionth time you have heard this, so sorry about that.

Can you give me any suggestion on how to figure out why this is happening?

I have tried creating a new .net core 6 mvc app and the file generation works fine, but even if I make a new controller in my current project and use the exact code the file generation fails with the repair error.

I have checked many times that I am using version 22.12 of Aspose.PDF so I can’t figure out why I get different results.

Both Assembly and fileVersion is 22.12.0
image.png (26.4 KB)

And these are my Nuget packages
image.png (24.0 KB)

hope you can help me with some clue on how to fix this

@asad.ali think I have found part of the problem at least.

We are using this
Thread.CurrentThread.CurrentUICulture = new System.Globalization.CultureInfo(LanguageCode);

To set the users language code, when this is set to LanguageCode = “da” then I get the repair error on the pptx file, but when I change it to LanguageCode = “en” it works

Problem is I cannot change it to “en” because our users is running “da” interface

@asad.ali It is not the
Thread.CurrentThread.CurrentUICulture = new System.Globalization.CultureInfo(LanguageCode);

It is this culture setting that makes causes the error in the pptx file, for some odd reason I hope you can help me with.
We are setting the CultureProvider cookie in out application using this code, and it seems it does not work with Aspose

_HttpContextAccessor.HttpContext.Response.Cookies.Append(
        CookieRequestCultureProvider.DefaultCookieName,
        CookieRequestCultureProvider.MakeCookieValue(new RequestCulture(LanguageCode)),
        new CookieOptions { Expires = DateTimeOffset.UtcNow.AddYears(1) }
    );

@bohoirup

Another ticket as PDFNET-53388 has been logged in our issue tracking system for further investigation on this case. We will surely look into its details and keep you posted with the status of its correction. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

@asad.ali

Where are you on this? been 13 days without hearing from you?

@bohoirup

The ticket has recently been logged in our issue management system and it is pending for an analysis. We will definitely check it on a first come first serve basis and let you know as soon as we make some progress towards its resolution. Please spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.