we are using Aspose PDF licence version 17.11 and facing one issue while converting PDF to word document , post saving to .pdf to .docx file format if we open the file and add few characters and save then file size increase from few KB to several MB.
for one 5 KB PDF file, post word conversion and save increases to 2.44 MB and other 11 KB to 2.58 MB. same issue exists for empty file and we also tried it for both mode as below.
DocSaveOptions.RecognitionMode.Textbox and DocSaveOptions.RecognitionMode.Flow;
other setting are
DocSaveOptions.RelativeHorizontalProximity = 2.5f;
DocSaveOptions.RecognizeBullets = true;
- Upload PDF file.
- Convert it to PDF to word with save options.
- Check file size of word file (its same as PDF).
- Open saved word file manually.
- Add few characters and save again.
- Check file size now ( its increases to MB).
could you please investigate and let us know the resolution.