Aspose.powerpoint.web

Hi,

I would like to know, if exist the component Aspose.powerpoint.web, and if yes how i use the Aspose.powerpoint.web?

Davi,

Brasil, São Paulo, Piracicaba

Aspose.PowerPoint aka Aspose.Slides can be used in any applications (standalone or web).

Mas no caso do exccel existe um componente que aparece na minha barra de componentes e o do power point não aparece nada. Quando importo a DLL em references no caso do ASP.NET (delphi 2005) não consegui fazer a exibição de um ppt. Se tem como fazer você poderia me indicar um exemplo?

Muito obrigado.

But in the case of exccel exists a component that appears in my bar of components and of power point does not appear nothing. When I import the DLL in references in the case of the ASP.NET (delphi 2005) I did not obtain to make the exhibition of a ppt. If it has to make as you it could indicate me an example?

Thank you very much (sorry my english !!!!!!)

Davi
Piracicaba - São Paulo - Brasil

I don’t know about Delphi but it visible in Visual Studio.
Try to reinstall Aspose.Slides and after that restart Delphi.
If it doesn’t help then use gacutil.exe from .Net to register
Aspose.Slides.dll

Você poderia me enviar um exemplo em C# ou Visul Studio mesmo, para eu dar uma olhada, pois os exemplos que vieram com o Apose.powerpoint eu não consegui rodar.

Muito obrigado

You would have one exemple in C# could send me or Visul Studio, for I to give one looked at, therefore the examples that had come with the Apose.powerpoint I not obtained run.

Thank you very much

Davi
Piracicaba - São Paulo - Brasil

Probably if I send you another example you will not run it too.
All our examples and demos tested and work in Visual Studio.
What problem you have and why you can’t run it?

Amigo,

Não é que eu não consigo rodar, o problema é que o componente aspose.slide não aparece na minha barra de componentes, e o aspose.cells apareceu normalmente. O que gostaria de saber é, se o aspose.slide também aparece na barra de componentes como o aspose.cells?

Muito obrigado.

Friend,

is not that I do not obtain to run it, the problem is that the component aspose.slide does not appear in my bar of components, and aspose.cells appeared normally. What it would like to know is, if aspose.slide also appears in the bar of components as aspose.cells?

Thank you very much

1. How you installed Aspose.Slides? Did you run installer or just copied Aspose.Slides.dll ?
    2. Did you try to register Aspose.Slides.dll in GAC by yourself?

Eu utilizei o installer. E já tentei registrar a dll com o gacutil mas não deu certo. Mesmo assim muito obrigado.

Davi

I used installer. E already I tried to register the DLL with the gacutil but he did not give certain. Exactly thus thank you for attention.

Davi

If gacutil doesn’t work probably you have some problems with .Net Framework installation.