Aspose PPT Export fro Reporting services

Hi,

I am using the evaluation version of PPT Export on SQL Server Reporting services.

Its 101 Page report, i see lot of pages in Evaluation version is empty. Is it because of this is trail version ?

@hai.jeyakumar,

Yes, it’s is because of fact that you are not using license of Aspose.Slides. I suggest you to please try using valid Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services license on your end to serve the purpose.

Thank you very Much. Actually we have license on Aspose.Slides for Sharepoint server.
Since we are migrating to SQL Server Reporting services , wanted to try it with Evaluation version.

So is it possible to switch the license from sharepoint server to SQL Server Reporting services ?
Or do we need to buy a new license?

@hai.jeyakumar,

You will require Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services license to use Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services on your end. The other license will not work.

Thanks, Just wanted to double confirm it ,

We have Aspose Slides License for SharePoint server. Can this license be transferred to SQL Server Reporting services?

@hai.jeyakumar,

No, you cannot use Aspose.Slides for SharePoint license with Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services. These two are different APIs and use different licenses.