Ppt slides to images rendering using Aspose.Slides for Android via Java

hello I am integrating ppt viewer in an android application using aspose slides i want to convert ppt slides to images (jpeg/png) i am did not found any think on google can any one share the code to convert the ppt slides to images using aspose slides

@janak14,

I have observed your requirements and like to share that you can export presentation slides to image or PDF. We have same sample codes applicable to both Java and Android based environments. I suggest you to please visit this documentation link for your kind reference.

1 Like

@mudassir.fayyaz thanks for your response . i have successfully converted the ppt/pptx file to image

@janak14,

It is good to know things are fine on your end.

@mudassir.fayyaz
i am facing one issue like i want to convert ppt/pptx file which have 16 or 17 slides it is causing out of memory i.e in this line : Presentation pres= new Presentation (filepath). at this point causing "outof memory " issue is caused by Presentaion Class of ASPOSE Slide SDk .i am unable to resolve this issue.
please suggest me how to resolve this issue?

@janak14,

I have observed the issue details and suggest you to please increase the Java heap size on your end to avoid OutOfMemory exception. The amount of memory required is dependent on number of slides, number of shapes and content inside slides especially multimedia content.

@mudassir.fayyaz the content in the ppt file is simple text and image and it can not procees ppt file in Presentation class

@janak14,

As requested earlier, please try increasing the heap size on your end to avoid the exception.

This link is for Java, for Android provide an example as
BufferedImage & ImageIO classes used in the link are not imported in the package and internally they call AWT which is not there in Android .

Kindly provide a solution with example on rendering the PPT or PPTX to PNG or PDF

@karan.deep.singh,

I have observed your comments. I like to inform that Aspose.Slides for Android via Java is based on legacy API of Aspose.Slides for Java. Can you please visit this documentation link for more details.