Aspose PPT white space in tablix

Hi Team,

We are using SSRS for report generation in PDF and PPT format. Reports are generated as per the design in PDF while in PPT format the tablix text boxes are showing white spaces for the hidden condition which are true and hidden. the hiding part is working fine but the background color is still white in color . There is no whitespace issue in PDF it is getting rendered as per the condition. same report is used for generating PPT file also. issue is happening only in PPT version. Kindly do the needful for this issue.

@saranraaj,

I have observed the issue shared by you and request you to please try using Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services 17.9 on your end. If there is still an issue then please share the RDL along with data source, RPL export, PPTX and PDF export of presentation. We ill investigate the issue further on our end to help you out.

Hi Mudassir,

Thanks for your time and reply. we are not using Aspose.Slides for reporting services, Currently we are using Aspose.slides for .Net 8.3.0.0 Version and Aspose.pdf 8.9.0.0 Version. When we tried to upgrade the Aspose.slides for .Net to latest version 17.9. We are facing an issue with PPTX namespace as Aspose.Slides.PPTX is not available in that latest version, We are using PPTX methods for PPT processing. Kindly do the need full for the above issue.

@saranraaj,

I have observed that you are using outdated API which is no longer supported. For this reason you are having issue of missing namespace while using new API. I suggest you to please visit this documentation section concerning to tables for your convenience. You will find sample examples in the shared section.

Hi Mudassir,

As you suggested we have replaced the Aspose.slides for reporting service 17.9 from our end. the PDF reports are getting generating fine but the PPT reports are not getting generated its shows the following error message "Report Server (MSSQLSERVER) cannot load the ASPPT extension.
Message=Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Exception=System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at BOA.PRS.ReportingService.PPTProcessing.GetTotalPagesCount()

kindly do the needful

@saranraaj,

I have observed your latest comments and have found that you are now using Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services. However, in your previous reply you have mentioned that you are not using Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services. If you are exporting SQL reports to presentation then I request you to please also try exporting to PPTX (not PPT) on your end as well. Please also share the RPL export and RDL file along with data source as well with us so that we may try reproducing the issue.