Aspose print output different from Docx

Hi, in our production system, the print outputs from Aspose print function are different from Docx generated from Asponse. It seems only happens inside a table.

We didn’t observe that behaviour in last production release on Aspose 13.6 but it does happen on Aspose 14.4 and 14.5.

Please see provided documents(one with Embedded Fonts and another without Embeded Fonts) and my testing code for more details, thanks.

var path = @“Resources”;
var source = “SampleTable_EmbeddedFonts.docx”;
var destination = “SampleTable.pdf”;

Document doc = new Document(path + source);
doc.Print();
Console.WriteLine(“Successful print.”);
doc.Save(path + destination);

Hi Doug,

Thanks for your inquiry. While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 14.5.0, I managed to reproduce this issue on my side. I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system (please see attached screen shot). The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-10398. Your thread has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

PS: Your “SampleTable_NoEmbeddedFonts.docx” document uses “Myriad Pro” and “Myriad Pro Light” fonts, so in future please make sure these fonts are installed in your machine before you print:
http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/wordsnet/How+Aspose.Words+Uses+True+Type+Fonts

Best regards,

Hi Awais.

Looking at issue 10152, it looks similar to our case, it here any chance our case is fixed in 14.6.0?

Hi Doug,

Thanks for being patient. We have just released a new version of Aspose.Words 14.6.0 and you can download it from the following link:
http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.words-for-.net/default.aspx

After an initial test with Aspose.Words for .NET 14.6.0, we have found that the issues (WORDSNET-10398 and WORDSNET-10152) are no longer reproducible. Could you please upgrade to the latest version and see how it goes on your end? I hope, this helps.

Best regards,

Hi Awais,

Thanks checking for us, 14.6 seems fixed that issue in our testing system. We haven’t deploy new version in production, will comeback if any further issue.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-10398) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.