Aspose printing and Excel printing look different

Hi,

I am using Aspose.Cells to create a workbook and print the workbook using WorkbookRender, it looks different from the one print from excel if I save this workbook to excel. They have the same page setup, which is fit to one page tall and one page wide. It seems Aspose doesn’t automatically adjust the zoom factor as what Excel does.

I attach the two printpreview screentshots from Aspose printing and Excel printing.

Thanks,

Wei

Hi Wei,

Thank you for considering Aspose products.

We will require your complete source code (most preferably a sample project) along with template file (if any) in order to properly investigate the problem cause, and to provide further assistance in this regard. Before you provide the requested information, we would suggest you to give a try to the latest version of Aspose.Cells for .NET 7.7.1.4 on your end to see if the latest build makes any difference.

In case the problem persists, please provide a sample application reproducing the issue. Please zip the project files before attaching them to the post.

Hi Babar,

After I installed the latest build, the problem is fixed. Thanks for your update.

Thanks,
Wei

Hi Wei,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

It is good to know that your issue is resolved with the latest version. If you encounter any other issue, please feel free to post on our forums, we will be glad to help you further.