Aspose.PSD for Java保存图片乱码及有些属性读取不全,没.net版本全

@seankerdy unfortunately date of the release is planned not because of our desires, but because of the availability of our human resources. At this moment is more likely Aspose.PSD Team will postpone release. We will try our best to publish the release on time.

能不能中文字保存图片不要乱码先帮忙更新一下啊

现在急着用到保存中文字会乱码能否先帮忙处理一下

Issue with the Chinese characters should be fixed if the Aspose.PSD for Java 22.11 will be released.

Automatic translate:
如果 Aspose.PSD for Java 22.11 将发布,应该修复中文字符的问题。

在保存图片出错:
at Aspose.PSD.Image.Save(String filePath, ImageOptionsBase options, Rectangle boundsRectangle)
at Aspose.PSD.Image.Save(String filePath, ImageOptionsBase options)
at AposePSDApp1.Form1.button1_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in E:\Apose\AposePSDApp1\AposePSDApp1\Form1.cs:line 135
指定的参数已超出有效值的范围。
参数名: Unsupported GradientType ‘ShapeBurst’.
附件已上传
早餐牛奶羊奶banner海报-参考答案.zip (3.9 MB)

A582848E-434F-42ea-934C-B943652A3B5D.png (27.0 KB)
java保存文件出错,麻烦帮忙查一下

@seankerdy

I created additional task for your appeal. You can track it by this id: PSDJAVA-401. Add support of ShapeBurst Gradient

When it will be released you will get the notification

Java保存图片出错,麻烦帮忙检查一下,谢谢
立体高跟鞋.zip (4.3 MB)

The rectangle has no common processing area. Cannot proceed.
at Aspose.PSD.Image.GetFittingRectangle(Rectangle rectangle, Int32 width, Int32 height)
class com.aspose.psd.coreexceptions.ImageSaveException: Image export failed. —> class com.aspose.psd.internal.Exceptions.ArgumentException: The rectangle has no common processing area. Cannot proceed.

@seankerdy
I added additional bug PSDJAVA-402: Saving of Specific image throws “The rectangle has no common processing area”.

It was already fixed in Aspose.PSD for .Net, so this bug should be fixed in nearest Aspose.PSD for Java Release.

消除锯齿麻烦问一下是读取哪个属性值
2.jpg (222.7 KB)

@seankerdy I made a short investigation. This property should be named “anti-aliasing” , but this property can not be found in the PSD File data neither in Style nor in Paragraph. So I Created the investigation task:
PSDNET-1325: Investigate the place where anti-aliasing mode of text layer is stored
After the investigation Aspose.PSD team will decide when and how this feature should be implemented.

这个效果在.net也不行,你们可以试一下

立体高跟鞋.zip (4.3 MB)
The rectangle has no common processing area. Cannot proceed.
at Aspose.PSD.Image.GetFittingRectangle(Rectangle rectangle, Int32 width, Int32 height)
class com.aspose.psd.coreexceptions.ImageSaveException: Image export failed. —> class com.aspose.psd.internal.Exceptions.ArgumentException: The rectangle has no common processing area. Cannot proceed.导出出错,在Aspose.PSD for .Net 22.10版本也不行

@seankerdy could you please provide the code sample and expected result. I tried to reproduce issue, but I can not get exception The rectangle has no common processing area. Cannot proceed. with Aspose.PSD 22.10 for .Net

保存psd图片效果字体效果和颜色效果不一样,软件保存的效果软件保存.jpg (161.9 KB)
实际psd效果:实际效果图.jpg (129.3 KB)
原文件:第一套-审核效果.zip (3.8 MB)

代码如下:
ImageOptionsBase optionsBase = new JpegOptions();
psdImage.Save(outPath, optionsBase);

PsdImage psdImage = (PsdImage) Image.load(pathUtil.getLocalPath(url), loadOptions);

JpegOptions jpgOptions = new JpegOptions();
// 将整个文件存成-效果图
String filePath = pathUtil.saveJPGLocalPath(“psdImage_”);
psdImage.save(filePath, jpgOptions);

@seankerdy I checked your code with the provided input file. I can not reproduce"The rectangle has no common processing area. Cannot proceed.". I tried to process this input file with the STHupo font and without. In both runs the final image was slightly different but very close to the Adobe Photoshop Rendering.

Please try the following code (Please pay attention to new PsdLoadOptions() { LoadEffectsResource = true } this argument helps to use Effects from file

string sourceFile = "input.psd";
        string outputFile = "input.jpg";

using (var image = (PsdImage)Image.Load(sourceFile, new PsdLoadOptions() { LoadEffectsResource = true } ))
        {
            ImageOptionsBase optionsBase = new JpegOptions() { Quality = 80 };
            image.Save(outputFile, optionsBase);
        }

Automatic translate:
@seankerdy 我使用提供的输入文件检查了您的代码。我无法重现“矩形没有公共处理区域。无法继续。”。我尝试使用和不使用 SThupo 字体处理这个输入文件。在两次运行中,最终图像略有不同,但非常接近 Adob​​e Photoshop Rendering。

请尝试以下代码(请注意 new PsdLoadOptions() { LoadEffectsResource = true } 此参数有助于使用文件中的效果

string sourceFile = "input.psd";
        string outputFile = "input.jpg";

using (var image = (PsdImage)Image.Load(sourceFile, new PsdLoadOptions() { LoadEffectsResource = true } ))
        {
            ImageOptionsBase optionsBase = new JpegOptions() { Quality = 80 };
            image.Save(outputFile, optionsBase);
        }

he rectangle has no common processing area. Cannot proceed.是这个文件你试试

这边效果确实不一样,我不知道你用的是哪个版本号的

按照您的代码,保存带中文字体的效果图,差异还是很大的,你方便能发一下你保存的效果图吗?