We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Aspose SetLicense issue

Hi,
We’re getting an exception recently when setting license: m_license.SetLicense(“Aspose.Pdf.lic”);

Could not load file or assembly ‘zx_9f7d2a78276648f9a2aa6c8346fd56d3, PublicKeyToken=716fcc553a201e56’ or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

But unit testing is still working. Does it mean license expired? We are using 17.2 dlls. Thank you.

@sophiesheng

Thank you for contacting support.

Would you please share a sample application reproducing this issue along with your license file, so that we may try to reproduce and investigate it in our environment. Moreover, this exception does not mean expiry of your license. Expiry date is specified in <SubscriptionExpiry>YYYYMMDD</SubscriptionExpiry> tag of your license file and you can upgrade to any versions of API published before subscription expiry date. You may also try to clean and build your solution.

Thank you for your reply, @Farhan.Raza

Somehow, today I couldn’t replicate the issue any more. It caused by something else.The license which we have is 20170205, it is expired. So I originally thought the issue might be related to expired license. Then if we are having expired license, we can still use the curren dlls, just not able to upgrade to newer version. Am I right?

@sophiesheng

We are glad to know that things have started working in your environment. Moreover, your understandings are correct. You can use any version of the API released before 5th February 2017 but not the latest versions which are released after expiry date.

Please keep using our API and in event of any further query, feel free to ask. We will be more than happy to assist you.