Aspose Slide adding blank page when exporting subreports from SSRS2005 to Power Point Presentation

Hi,

I have a collections of subreports (9 pages). It looked ok on reporting services. When I tried to export it to Power Point Presentation using aspose slides, it added a blank page between page 8 and 9 and at the end of the report (page 8 (report 8), page 9 (blank), page 10 (report 9), page 11(blank).

When I ran against different set of data (same subreports) and export it, it only add a blank page at the end (no blank page between page 8 and 9).

I checked all the size of the subreports between different data, they all the same size. For some reason, it added a blank page to a certain data only.

I could not figure it why.

It's Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services (2005).

The version of the Aspose.Slides.ReportingServices.dll file is 1.1.5.0

Please respond ASAP. It's urgent.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Please download the latest version of ASRS and use it. Probably this problem has already been fixed.

In case, you still get the problem then attach the <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = “urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags” />RDL file, its PDF as well as PPT rendering, so that technical team could look into it.

Please provide TIFF image also.