We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Aspose slide for java is not suporting multithreading

Hi,
I am creating and merging slide using Aspose slide for java. My module’s working is like this.
(1) Aspose slide for java is ruing,
(2) User send request from web(php) to create and merge multiple slides using php java bridge (in the request just content/name of files is passed).
(3) Aspose slide for java creates the required slide and merges all the slides from multiple pptx to a single file.
(4) The path of final pptx file is send back to php file for downloading.

This is working fine for a single request, problem arises when I try to send multiple requests.
It runs the old thread(running for previous requests) for new request.All the data is overwritten. I want that on every new request it should launch a new thread.
As I said, I am using Aspose slide for java, what is this, “https://docs.aspose.com/slides/java/clone-slides/”, here some code is written in php. Please help me out in multi threading problem, and tell me about link.

Hi Abdul Ghaffar,

Thank you for posting.

I have observed your comments and like to share with you that, any public static members of some type are thread safe and any instance members are not guaranteed to be thread safe. For example, if you load ppt files in different threads, that will work fine. But if you try to edit same Presentation in different threads, it may break. As per the scenario shared by you, there should not be any problem. I request you to please share with us the sample application, test data and the steps to reproduce the issue so that we may proceed further to help you out.

Best Regards,