Aspose Slides 2.0 not working properly with Power Point 2007?

Hi,

We have been using Aspose Slides 2.0 for a long time with previous releases of Power Point (2003) and all has gone ok.

But, due to recent technical specificatios, we are required to use Power Point 2007 and we have experienced a very strange behaviour.

More concretely, the same snippets of C# 2005 code that worked properly with Aspose 2.0 & PowerPoint 2003, have begun to collapse. The program stops and does not continue, showing no exceptions.

Is this an issue of incompatibility between Aspose Slides 2.0 and Power Point 2007? Do you recommend upgrading / downloading any patch to cope with this hitch?

Thanks in advance & Kind regards.

Hi,

Thanks for inquiring Aspose.Slides.

I have observed the requirements shared by you and it seems that you are using a fairly older version as compared to today’s available Aspose.Slides for .Net 6.9.0. I would request you to please try using our latest version as support is available in reference to latest product version. There may or may not be changes in implementing the things owing to this great difference between two Api versions. I would recommend you to please try using latest version and share the sample application with us that you want to work with latest version. I’ll try my best to help you further.

Many Thanks,

Ok thanks, we’ll try it out with the latest release