Aspose Slides 7_3_0 PPTX Inconsistent Conversion to PDF

Hi,

We've noticed differences in conversions on different environments. I've attached samples which help explain the differences.

On Ubuntu 10.04.4 LTS and CentOS release 5.9 (Final) some of the text overlaps in the generated PDF, if I take the same code and source pptx and generate the file on CentOS release 6.4 (Final) the PDF generates as expected.

I can provide the CentOS 5.9 (Final) image if you're unable to reproduce this issue on your internal environments.

Thanks,
James

Hi James,

I have observed the inconsistencies of rendering highlighted by you and like to suggest you to please try using Aspose.Slides for Java 7.4.0 on your end. If there is still an issue on your end then please share the generated output with us for that. Please also mention the Java version that you have used in all three environments for your investigation. I will appreciate if you may please share the CentOS 5.9 (Final) image with us as well.

Many Thanks,

Hi Mudassir,

Please find attached an update version of the PDF using 7_4_0. The issue is still present.

In addition, the image in the footer has not rendered properly.

The java version is:
java version "1.6.0_34"
Java™ SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_34-b04)
Java HotSpot™ 64-Bit Server VM (build 20.9-b04, mixed mode

The CentOS 5.9 Image is 9GB in size, do you have an upload facility for large files?

Thank you for your quick response,

James

Hi James,

Thanks for your feedback. I have created an issue with Id SLIDESJAVA-33915 in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may automatically notified once the issue will be resolved. I may also request you to please share the CentOS on any ftp server and kindly share the link with us.

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-33915) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.