Aspose.slides arabic issue in converting ppt to PDF

Hi,

I’m using aspose-slides-2.9.3-java. i use this code to convert ppt file to pdf:

Presentation pptPresentation = new Presentation(inputFileName);

pptPresentation.save(outputFileName,
com.aspose.slides.export.SaveFormat.PDF);

When trying to convert attached document that contains arabic characters, The converted pdf document contains arabic characters with wrong alignment and adds spaces between letters.

Note : attached ppt document and the converted pdf file

Hi Mohab,

I have worked over the presentation file shared by you and have been able to observe the issue specified. An issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-33339 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

thanks for your reply.

please i want to know when this issue will be fixed ?

Hi Mohab,

I like to share that as this issue has just recently been created and our development team will schedule the issue for investigation. Once investigation will be carried out then we will be able to share the ETA with you. I will share the information with you as soon as our development team will schedule and investigate the issue.

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-33339) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.