Aspose.Slides Assigning Custom Colours to each pies in the Piechart

Hello,

How can I apply custom colours to each pies in the Piechart (ChartTypeEx.Pie) ?

Thanks,

Narayanan.

Hi Naraynan,

I regret to share that currently the feature of setting the colors for Pie chart sector is unenviable in Aspose.Slides. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-33589 has already been created to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hi Narayanan,

I like to share that feature for setting the pie chart color has been added in Aspose.Slides for .NET 6.7.0. Please visit this documentation link for your kind reference. We will share the notification with you once Aspose.Slides for .NET 6.7.0 will be made available by tonight.

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-33589) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(2)

Hello,

I have replaced the new DLL from 6.7.0 from the provided link and gave a build after making the necessary changes mentioned in the documentation link . But after that I am getting an error when I try to open the exported PPT ? (Please see the attached screenshot) . Am I doing something wrong ? Please advise.

Thanks,

Narayanan.

Hi Narayanan,

Please visit this documentation link to see how to set the Pie chart sector colors. Please share, if I may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,