Aspose.Slides breaks OLE links in PPT files

I have tried this with versions: 21.2, 19.11, 17.12.1, 16.1, 15.1.
Neither of them works.
After opening and resaving PPT with Aspose.Slides, the OLE links looks to be broken.
And my code is as simple as:

var loadOptions = new LoadOptions();
        Presentation Doc = new Presentation(filePath, loadOptions);
        Doc.Save(filePath.Replace(".ppt", " Saved.ppt"), Aspose.Slides.Export.SaveFormat.Ppt);
        Doc.Dispose();

The OLE links in the original file works but the one in the saved file doesn’t, and it is the same link as in the original file.
Here is the link to my sample application and one test file, it is a zip file on google drive.
AsposeTest
The test file is located in “AsposeSlidesTest\bin\Debug\MyExample\PPT\File\MyPPT 2003.ppt”.
The linked excel file is located in “AsposeSlidesTest\bin\Debug\MyExample\Excel\File\MySheet.xlsx”.
I am sending You the whole project (C#, Visual Studio 2019 Community Edition) so You can test it.
After the button click, the file will be opened, using Aspose.Slides, and saved under a different name, “MyPPT 2003 Saved.ppt”.
The OLE link in the first file “MyPPT 2003.ppt” will work, but the one in the new file “MyPPT 2003 Saved.ppt” will be broken.

My client is keen on getting this done so a quick response will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards.

@spopov71,
Thank you for the issue description. I reproduced the problem and received the same results. I have logged the issue in our tracking system with ID SLIDESNET-42480 for further investigation. You will be notified when it is fixed.

I got very similar error with Aspose.Slides for NET v 21. When PPTX file with OLE links loaded and saved then PPTX file gets corrupted (warning file corruption message pops up when this file opened in Powerpoint ) and cannot be saved anymore. Should I provide more info to open support ticket or t is a known issue? I need this to be resolved ASAP.

Please advise. Thank you.

@ykobylniak,
Welcome to our community! Please make a new topic, share a code example and PPTX file, describe the issue.

Thank’s for the info Andrey.
Looking forward to testing the fix.
I hope You will have the fix ready very soon.

@spopov71,
We are making our best effort to fix it. Thank you for your patience.

Thank you, @Andrey_Potapov!

I’m looking forward to seeing this easy-to-reproduce PowerPoint PPT .ppt file harm bug fixed. I’m so glad you are working on it.

Hey @Andrey_Potapov, good morning. Wanted to follow up on this and check if there is any update on the fix. If not, would it be possible for you to give us a timeline for the same?

@vikram.venugopal,
I requested an estimated time to fix the issue from our development team. I will let you know as soon as possible.

@vikram.venugopal,
The issue investigation has been planned for the current week.

@vikram.venugopal,

A fix for this issue will be released in Aspose.Slides 21.5.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-42480) have been fixed in this update.