Presentation repair message is thrown on saved presentation (C# .NET)

Hi Guys,
We are having problems with Aspose Slides causing a repair error after opening certain files. I’ve attached 3 problem files within the attached Zip which all have the same problem linked with a graph on each one. Also attached is the output files after running the code snippet below
which will produce a repair error message when opened in Powerpoint. I’m using v19.6 but have also tested this with v19.9 and the error still remains.

Each of the files attached will have the repair error for the output file produced. Seems to be linked with the main graph on each. If you delete the graph then Aspose Slides handles it ok.

Thanks in advance,
Daniel

Code to reproduce is simply:

private static void TestProblemDoc()
    {
        Presentation presentation = new Presentation("C:\\Test\\KNOW\\Problem Documents\\Agalya\\Example1.pptx");
        presentation.Save("C:\\Test\\KNOW\\Problem Documents\\Agalya\\Output1.pptx", Aspose.Slides.Export.SaveFormat.Pptx);
    } 

Examples.zip (4.3 MB)

@DanielNoacl,

I have worked with the presentation files shared and have been able to observe the issue. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-41437 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-41437) have been fixed in this update.