Aspose Slides convert pptx to tif has different color in lower left corner

Would Aspose check why in.pptx has a blue lower left corner, but the converted to out.tif file does not have a blue lower left corner?

Hi Robert,

Thanks for inquiring Aspose.Slides.

I have observed the post shared by you and have not been able to understand the issue shared. Moreover, the attachment shared also seems to be corrupted. Can you please share the complete issue details, sample project, source presentation, output and expected output. I will investigate the issue further on my end once the requested information will be shared.

PS: I also suggest you to please first try using Aspose.Slides for .NET 15.11.0 on your end as well.

Many Thanks,

Aspose Slides corner not blue.docx 1/28/2016 Bob Jones, bob.jones@ansira.com

Since the 7-zip file was corrupted, I’ll try uploading the files separately. The sample project is still in a 7-zip file, let me know if you need the sample .NET Visual Studio 2013 project files sent individually.

Would Aspose check why in.pptx has a blue lower left corner, but the converted to out.tif file does not have a blue lower left corner? I’m using Aspose Total .NET Aspose.Slides.dll version 15.11.0.0 on Windows 8.1. Aspose Total UserID: 9558, License Type: Developer OEM, Order ID: 160128082652. I removed the license file before uploading.

The following code generates the wrong color:

Aspose.Slides.License slidesLicense = new Aspose.Slides.License();

slidesLicense.SetLicense(“Aspose.Total.lic”);

Aspose.Slides.Export.TiffOptions tiffOptions = null;

try

{

string inPath = Directory.GetParent(Directory.GetCurrentDirectory()).Parent.FullName + @“\files\in.pptx”;

string outPath = Directory.GetParent(Directory.GetCurrentDirectory()).Parent.FullName + @“\files\out.tif”;

using (Presentation presentation = new Presentation(inPath))

{

tiffOptions = new Aspose.Slides.Export.TiffOptions();

tiffOptions.CompressionType = TiffCompressionTypes.Default;

tiffOptions.DpiX = (uint)200;

tiffOptions.DpiY = (uint)200;

presentation.Save(outPath, Aspose.Slides.Export.SaveFormat.Tiff, tiffOptions);

}

}

finally

{

tiffOptions = null;

}

The input file, “in.pptx”, looks like screenshot “in_pptx screenshot.jpg”.

The output file, “out.tif”, looks like screenshot “out_tif screenshot.jpg”.

Hi Robert,

I have observed your comments and worked with the presentation file shared by you. I have been able to reproduce the issue. A ticket with ID SLIDESNET-37156 has been logged in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue.This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified automatically as soon as the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-37156) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.