Aspose.slides does not use customized ppt/pptx template

Hi,

with reference to the post of Mohamed Beer (Export ssrs reports to ppt in our customized ppt template). It is in development or in the road map of ASPOSE to enable aspose.slides for configuring which template for export can be used?

For use it would be a benefit if the export is using our customized ppt template.

Thanks in advance.
Br
Ralf

Hi Ralf,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have observed the requirement shared by you and request you to please share the link for Mohammed Beer’s request for exporting reports to PPT in customized PPT template. As far as requirement is concerned, I regret to share that unfortunately this is not possible using Aspose.Slides owing to several technical reasons and limitations. Actually, the presentation template gets applied on certain placeholder that are added in the slides. When you export the report from report serve to PPT/PPTX using Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services, it is not known to which of placeholder type of the template presentation the certain table, text should be exported to PPT/PPTX. It is both limitation on end of report server and Aspose.Slides that there is no mapping mechanism available in reports that certain element of the report will get exported by applying a X placeholder of any template presentation. Also, the placeholder vary from templates to templates as well. I hope you are understanding the concept explained by me. Please share, if I may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,

hi,

thanks for replying. Here the link of the post of Mohammed Beer.

<A href="https://forum.aspose.com/t/70903</A></P> <P>Br</P> <P>Ralf</P>

Hi Ralf,

Thanks for sharing the thread information. I feel I have shared the reason for not unavailability of requested feature support in detail in my previous post. Please share, if I may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,