We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Aspose.Slides.Export.SaveFormat.PdfNotes Not Implemented

While trying to save a PPTX file to a memory stream as a PDF using the Aspose.Slides.Export.SaveFormat.PdfNotes format, I get a PptxException with a message stating "This export format is not implemented for PPTX yet."

Here is a sample snippet of what I’m trying to do:
presentation.Save(stream, SaveFormat.PdfNotes);

Is there a time frame for when this feature might be implemented? Are there any known workarounds that will produce the same output?

Hi Kerby,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have observed the requirements shared by you and like to share that at present the support for PDF notes is available for PPT presentations only. However, we are working over unified Aspose.Slides for .NET API which is due for release by next month. Once the merged API will be released, the support for PPTX will also be available for PDF notes. We will share the notification with you once the support will be available.

Many Thanks,

Do you have an expected release date for this update?

Hi Kerby,

I regret to share that the requested support is currently unavailable in Aspose.Slides for .NET at the moment. I have added an issue with ID SLIDESNET-35039 in our issue tracking system to provide the requested support. This thread has bee linked with the issue so that we nay inform you once the support will be available.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Can we get the latest status on this?

Hi Kerby,

I have verified from our issue tracking system and regret to share that the support for PdfNotes is still unavailable. I have raised the issue priority and have requested our development team to share the updates in this regard. I will share the feedback with you as soon as the issue will be resolved.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-35039) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
(1)

Thank you for your response. I have upgraded to Aspose.Slides 15.5.0, and I can confirm that I am no longer getting the “This export format is not implemented for PPTX yet.” exception. However I am experiencing a new problem. I am trying to save the attached power point files as PDFs using the PdfNotes save format as I described in my first post. I now get a “Parameter is not valid” exception message.

Hi Kerby,

I have worked with the presentation files shared by you and have been able to observe the issue specified. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-36613 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

Can we please get an update on this?

Thanks
Hi Kerby,

I have verified from our issue tracking system and regret to share that at present the issue is still unresolved. I have requested our product team to schedule and investigate the issue on their end. I have also raised the priority of the issue as well and will share further feedback with you as soon as it will be shared by our product team.

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-36613) have been fixed in this update.