Aspose.Slides for dotnet not threadsafe?

Hi,

I like to share that I converted the x86 app to x64 from project setting and still did not reproduce the issue. Our development team is also investigating on their end and we will share the further response with you as soon as it will be shared by our development team.

Many Thanks,

Ok, don’t forget to tell them that I’ve tried with fresh installs of windows, with and without system updates, and without any antivirus or application that could cause interference.

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for your further information. I will append the information in our issue tracking system.

Many Thanks,

Hi,

Our development team has created a special hotfix for your convenience. Can you please try this on your end and share your feedback with us that if it works or not. We will add this in our next official product release if it resolves the issue on your end. I have shared Aspose.Slides for .NET hotfix over this drop box link:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/72783084/Aspose.Slides%20for%20.NET.zip

Many Thanks,

Hi, thanks for this hotfix.

Unfortunately, I get the same behaviour with this hotfix, all versions.

Attached is a log file with .NET 4.0 dll.

Regards

Hi,

Thanks for sharing the feedback with us. I have forwarded the shared log to our development team for further analysis and will share the further information with you as soon as it will be shared by them.

Many Thanks,

Hi,

Our development team has requested that if you can please try reproducing the issue with PPTX format presentation on your end.

Many Thanks,

Seems to be better when saving pptx to pdf with ver 7.1.1 :wink:

No crash with 16 threads and 5000 iterations each…

So today we have :

ppt to pdf nok
pptx to pdf nok

ppt to pdf nok
pptx to pdf OK

Regards

Hi,

Thank you very much for the feedback. It seems that things are working for PPTX in the new hotfix. I will share the feedback with our development team and will share the further response with you as soon as it will be shared by them.

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-33849) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

Great ! Tests are still running but that seems Ok !

Thanks to you, support and development team.

Regards.

Hello Dear,

That is really appreciable that tests conducted are successful on your end. Please share, if I may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,