We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Aspose Slides for Java failing on concurrent conversion (ppt to pdf) operation

Hi,

The original issue was logged under:
Slides to PDF fails with the error message

The fix for concurrent conversion operation failure was working until 7.8.0, when we updated the Java slides version to the latest 15.9.0, the fix no longer works, the sample application attached with the previously logged issue is same, using the following function:

Presentation pres = new Presentation(inFile);
// pres.saveToPdf(outFile+fileName+".pdf");
pres.saveToPdf(inFile + “.pdf”);

This application works fine if 7.8.0 is used, switching to 15.9.0 causes crash again.

thanks

Hi Khurram,

Thank you for posting.

I have observed your comments and like to share with you that I am unable to reproduce the issue on my end, while using the code shared by you in this thread. The presentation is converted to PDF without any issue. The previous issue was logged for failure while working with concurrent processing. I request you to please try using Aspose.Slides for Java 16.1.0 and if the issue persists then please share with us narrowed down sample application to reproduce the issue so that we may investigate it further to help you out.

Best Regards,

Hi,

Thanks for your reply, I have not tested it with 16.x slides version, I will run it with new jar now and see if it can be reproduced.

-

Khurram

Hi Khurram,

Please take your time to test it with Aspose.Slides for Java 16.1.0 and then share your kind feedback with us.

Please let us know if the issue persists. We will be pleased to help you further.

Best Regards,