Aspose slides for JRPptExporter not working with Jboss6

It works fine with JBoss 4.2.3GA. The version of aspose slides I am using is 1.2.

Throwing xception :

exception: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/aspose/slides/lE (wrong name: com/aspose/slides/le)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method) [:1.6.0_35]
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClassCond(ClassLoader.java:631) [:1.6.0_35]
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:615) [:1.6.0_35]
at org.jboss.classloader.spi.base.BaseClassLoader.access$200(BaseClassLoader.java:52) [jboss-classloader.jar:2.2.0.GA]
at org.jboss.classloader.spi.base.BaseClassLoader$2.run(BaseClassLoader.java:650) [jboss-classloader.jar:2.2.0.GA]
at org.jboss.classloader.spi.base.BaseClassLoader$2.run(BaseClassLoader.java:609) [jboss-classloader.jar:2.2.0.GA]
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) [:1.6.0_35]
at org.jboss.classloader.spi.base.BaseClassLoader.loadClassLocally(BaseClassLoader.java:608) [jboss-classloader.jar:2.2.0.GA]
at org.jboss.classloader.spi.base.BaseClassLoader.loadClassLocally(BaseClassLoader.java:585) [jboss-classloader.jar:2.2.0.GA]
at org.jboss.classloader.spi.base.BaseDelegateLoader.loadClass(BaseDelegateLoader.java:156) [jboss-classloader.jar:2.2.0.GA]
at org.jboss.classloader.spi.filter.FilteredDelegateLoader.doLoadClass(FilteredDelegateLoader.java:141) [jboss-classloader.jar:2.2.0.GA]
at org.jboss.classloader.spi.filter.FilteredDelegateLoader.loadClass(FilteredDelegateLoader.java:132) [jboss-classloader.jar:2.2.0.GA]
at org.jboss.classloader.spi.base.ClassLoadingTask$ThreadTask.run(ClassLoadingTask.java:461) [jboss-classloader.jar:2.2.0.GA]
at org.jboss.classloader.spi.base.ClassLoaderManager.nextTask(ClassLoaderManager.java:262) [jboss-classloader.jar:2.2.0.GA]
at org.jboss.classloader.spi.base.ClassLoaderManager.process(ClassLoaderManager.java:161) [jboss-classloader.jar:2.2.0.GA]
at org.jboss.classloader.spi.base.BaseClassLoaderDomain.loadClass(BaseClassLoaderDomain.java:260) [jboss-classloader.jar:2.2.0.GA]
at org.jboss.classloader.spi.base.BaseClassLoaderDomain.loadClass(BaseClassLoaderDomain.java:1152) [jboss-classloader.jar:2.2.0.GA]
at org.jboss.classloader.spi.base.BaseClassLoader.loadClassFromDomain(BaseClassLoader.java:886) [jboss-classloader.jar:2.2.0.GA]
at org.jboss.classloader.spi.base.BaseClassLoader.doLoadClass(BaseClassLoader.java:505) [jboss-classloader.jar:2.2.0.GA]
at org.jboss.classloader.spi.base.BaseClassLoader.loadClass(BaseClassLoader.java:450) [jboss-classloader.jar:2.2.0.GA]
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:247) [:1.6.0_35]
at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) [:1.6.0_35]
at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:169) [:1.6.0_35]v

Hi Neelima,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have observed the stack trace shared by you and suggest you to please try using Aspose.Slides for Java 8.4.0 on your end. If there is still an issue then please share the sample application along with complete operating system and java details with us. I will investigate the issue further in this regard with shared piece of information to help you out.

Many Thanks,

I tried to use the Aspose.Slides for JasperReports 2.0.0 (http://www.aspose.com/community/files/67/jasperreports-exporters/aspose.slides-for-jasperreports/entry497878.aspx), but when I downloaded the jar is missing the aux.class. I need to implement for jasper reports, so would jasperReports 2.0.0 work?

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to force explosion of VirtualFile: "/C:/jboss-6.0.0/server/default/deploy/simple.war/WEB-INF/lib/aspose.slides.JasperReports-jr4-1.9.0.jar/com/aspose/slides/aux.class"
at org.jboss.web.deployers.AbstractWarDeployer$1.visit(AbstractWarDeployer.java:857) [:6.0.0.Final]
at org.jboss.vfs.VirtualFile.visit(VirtualFile.java:408) [jboss-vfs.jar:3.0.0.GA]
at org.jboss.vfs.VirtualFile.visit(VirtualFile.java:410) [jboss-vfs.jar:3.0.0.GA]
at org.jboss.vfs.VirtualFile.visit(VirtualFile.java:410) [jboss-vfs.jar:3.0.0.GA]
at org.jboss.vfs.VirtualFile.visit(VirtualFile.java:396) [jboss-vfs.jar:3.0.0.GA]
at org.jboss.web.deployers.AbstractWarDeployer.getExplodedWarUrl(AbstractWarDeployer.java:866) [:6.0.0.Final]
at org.jboss.web.deployers.AbstractWarDeployer.deploy(AbstractWarDeployer.java:400) [:6.0.0.Final]
... 47 more
Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\jboss-6.0.0\server\default\tmp\vfs\automount9e2284e26ef29fca\aspose.slides.JasperReports-jr4-1.9.0.jar-bea873ab47100895\contents\com\aspose\slides\aux.class (The system cannot find the file specified)
at java.io.FileOutputStream.open(Native Method) [:1.6.0_35]

Hi Neelima,

Thanks for sharing the additional details. I have observed the stack trace shared. Can you please provide us with sample application along with operating system, java and JBoss details. Please provide the sample application as well that we can use on our end. We will quickly investigate the issue on our end and help you further.

Many Thanks,

I am not able to upload the app. but you could just create a simple war file. get the simple.war file from http://oak.cs.ucla.edu/cs144/projects/tomcat/index.html

just add this line in the Hello.java file. JRPptExporter exporter = new JRPptExporter();

and the include the aspose.slides.JasperReports-jr4-2.0.0.jar, jasperreports-3.5.2.jar in the lib folder of your war. and run ant. deploy the war in jboss6

env:windows7, jdk1.6, jboss6

Hi Neelima,

Thanks for your feedback. I have observed the comments shared by you and you may probably be unable to upload the sample project owing to violation of maximum file size in attachment. We really wish to help you further and need to test the sample application that reproducing issue on your end and. You can please create a sample project and share the jasper file along with datasource used that we may test in our environment. You may use dropbox or other cloud platforms for sharing the requested piece of information. If it happens to be an issue then we will resolve that on the basis of application shared by you so that when it gets resolved, it should work in your environment.

I appreciate your cooperation in advance for this.

Many Thanks,

create a helloworld folder

helloworld/src

helloworld/build.xml

helloworld/webContents

unzip the servlet-api.zip and jasperreports-3.5.2.zip to helloworld/lib. also you need to put the aspose.slides.JasperReports-jr4-2.0.0.jar file. I couldnt upload this, since it too large. you should compile on jdk1.6 and deploy in jboss6

due to security restrictions, I can not share much info. this is a simple war file that is deployable to jboss6. there is no datasources required. just testing for JRPptExporter exporter = new JRPptExporter(); to create a new instance. its failing to create new instance.

Hi Neelima,

Thanks for sharing the requested details. I have created an issue with ID
SLIDESJSPR-33139 in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Actually would it be possible to fix for aspose-slides-1.2.0.0? We are currently using this version. It fails to create a new instance as well.

Hi Neelima,

I like to share that I have added the issue in our issue tracking system on the basis of latest available Aspose.Slides for JasperReports 2.0.0. We will investigate the issue and will share the feedback with you as soon as it will be resolved.

Many Thanks,

Any update on this?

Hi Neelima,

I have verified the issue status from our issue tracking system and regret to share that the issue is still pending for investigation and resolution in waiting queue owing to already added pending paid enterprise and priority support issues. I have requested our development team to kindly schedule the issue for investigation. I will share the feedback with you as soon as further feedback will be shared by our development team in this regard.

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJSPR-33139) have been fixed in this update: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/67/jasperreports-exporters/aspose.slides-for-jasperreports/entry684609.aspx.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.