Aspose.Slides for .NET 23.6 Does Not Work with Linux Alpine

hi I have followed the steps to download 23.6 crossplatform DLL’s using below steps

• download this zip package: https://releases.aspose.com/slides/net/new-releases/aspose.slides-for-.net-23.6dlls-only/ 1
  • extract Aspose.Slides_23.6.zip\Aspose.Slides\net6.0\crossplatform\ files
  • Aspose.Slides.dll is a .NET assembly. It should be referenced in the project.
  • aspose.slides.drawing.capi_vc14x64.dll, aspose.slides.drawing.capi_vc14x86.dll, libaspose.slides.drawing.capi_x86_64_libstdcpp_libc2.23.so are C++ libraries, each for the corresponding target platform. These libraries should be included in the project and set to copy to the output directory (because Aspose.Slides.dll will load the required lib on the startup).

Yet, i see following error when i run on linux server. We are using .net 6 framework
“Unable to load shared library ‘libaspose.slides.drawing.capi_x86_64_libstdcpp_libc2.23’ or one of its dependencies. In order to help diagnose loading problems, consider setting the LD_DEBUG environment variable: Error loading shared library liblibaspose.slides.drawing.capi_x86_64_libstdcpp_libc2.23: No such file or directory”

@geethaa88,
Thank you for contacting support. I am working on the issue and will get back to you as soon as possible.

we have also installed following packages apk add fontconfig && apk add harfbuzz && apk add libgdiplus && apk add libc-dev && apk add freetype && apk add expat && apk add libpng. Yet seeing same error:
"Unable to load shared library ‘libaspose.slides.drawing.capi_x86_64_libstdcpp_libc2.23’ or one of its dependencies. In order to help diagnose loading problems, consider setting the LD_DEBUG environment variable: Error loading shared library liblibaspose.slides.drawing.capi_x86_64_libstdcpp_libc2.23: No such file or directory"

@geethaa88,
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): SLIDESNET-44205

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@geethaa88,
It looks like the C++ libraries were copied to the wrong place. Please make sure that the following libraries are located in the same place as Aspose.Slides.dll:

• aspose.slides.drawing.capi_vc14x64.dll
  • aspose.slides.drawing.capi_vc14x86.dll
  • libaspose.slides.drawing.capi_x86_64_libstdcpp_libc2.23.so

If the issue persists, please share information about the Linux version on which the error occurred.

all the dll’s are located in same folder. We are working on linux/x86_64 Alpine 3.18 servers.

@geethaa88,
Thank you for the information. I’ve forwarded it to our developers.

@geethaa88,
Aspose.Slides for .NET 6 cross-platform requires the GLIBC version installed.

Thanks for the information. Do you have any steps on how to install GLIC correctly using docker file?
Also do we need to install GCOMPAT?

@geethaa88,
Thank you for the questions. I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Hi, Any update on this?

@geethaa88,
We will investigate the case and prepare a detailed answer. Thank you for your patience.

HI Team. Any update on this?

@geethaa88,
I’ve requested updates on the issue from our developers. We will let you know as soon as possible.

@geethaa88,
The issue has been blocked by another issue. Unfortunately, the issue will not be resolved until at least the first quarter of 2024. We apologize for any inconvenience.

HI, any update on this issue?

@geethaa88,
The issue is still open. Unfortunately, I don’t have any additional information yet.