Thanks for considering Aspose.Slides.
1. Does your product support a viewer?
4. If Presentations are created in PowerPoint does your viewer have any issues in rendering and displaying the PowerPoint?
I regret to inform you that Aspose.Slides does not support any built in presentation viewer. Actually, Aspose.Slides does reading, writing and manipulating the presentations without using PowerPoint. Any standard presentation viewer can be used to view the presentations generated from Aspose.Slides.
2. Can I embed it on a C# form?
Yes, you can embed the data in presentation from C# forms.
3. Does it support Transitions (fade, etc ...)
Yes, slide transition effects are supported in Aspose.Slides. Please follow this documentation link to support the evidence.
5. Does your product support PowerPoint 2010 files (SmartArt, transitions etc ...)
As I have shared with you earlier that slide transitions are supported in Aspose.Slides. However, the SmartArt, WordArt, Charts and Rendering of 3D and image pixel effects are not supported unfortunately at this point of time.
Please share with us, if you have any further queries. We will be really obliged to help you out.
Thanks and Regards,