Aspose.Slides.for Reporting Services | Fonts

Newbie here - I have Aspose Slides for Reporting services trial installed, all seems to be working good, slides export nicely, except there appears to be a font substitution taking place (in SSRS I am using Franklin Gothic Demi and when it exports to PPTX it changes to Microsoft SanSerif - how can I maintain this font during conversion? (I believe this is a standard font and have confirmed its available in PowerPoint, but I don’t want to have go and manually change the font for each slide)

Thanks
Randall

@rsmith-1,

I have observed the information shared by you. Actually, if the font used in your report is installed in your machine then Aspose.Slides will use the same font as it has been used in your report. Otherwise, it will be using the default font in case of non font availability. Please make sure that font used in your report are available on your machine instance.

Thank you mudassir - I realized I didn’t have the correct font loaded on the Reporting Server that was actually doing the processing, Once I added it the slides come out correctly.

@rsmith-1,

Its good to know things are finally working on your end. Please share, if I may help you any further in this regard.