Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services version for SSRS 2012

Hi,

We currently have license for the Product - Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services(Version 2.1.1.0) which is being used with SQL Server Reporting Services 2005. We are using this product in order to render the SSRS reports in PPT format.

We are working on upgrading Reporting Services from 2005 to 2012.

Can you please confirm if version 2.1.1.0 of Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services works fine with both SSRS 2012 and SSRS 2008?

If not, please let me know the version which works with SSRS 2012 and SSRS 2008 respectively.

Thanks,

Sridevi

Hi Sridevi,

Thanks for getting back to us.

I have observed the requirement shared by you and like to share that you are using the fairly old version of Aspose.Slides and the support for SQL Server 2012 has been included in Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services 4.6.0 and later version after the unveiling of SQL Server 2012. I will suggest you to please try using our latest version of Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services 4.7.0 in this regard to use with SQL Server 2008 or 2012.

Many Thanks,

Hi,

Thanks for your response.

Can you please let me know if we can upgrade it to Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services 4.7.0 for free?

Or should we procure a new license for 4.7.0? How much will it cost for procuring the new license and will there be any discount as its an upgrade?

Thanks,

Sridevi

Hi Sridevi,

I like to share that Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services 4.7.0 has been released on 25 February, 2013. Another new hotfix has Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services 4.7.1 has been released on 06 March, 2013. You may please verify that if your license expiry date is after the mentioned dates. If yes, then you can use the versions on your end. Otherwise, you may need to renew your subscription to use the product. You may need to contact our sales team in Aspose.Purchase forum for this.

Many Thanks,