We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

ASPOSE SLIDES For SQL 2016 Support?

our team is excited for SQL 2016 with their new Data Tools and revamped SSRS. We will most likely still use ASPOSE to export to PowerPoint. Will it support SQL 2016? I’ve also noticed the new data tools and visual studio now support both open and true type fonts, will exporting to Aspose slides maintain these fonts?

The current version does not export some fonts correctly, currently.

Thank you

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for inquiring Aspose.Slides. I have observed your requirements and like to share that I have created an issue with ID SLIDESREP-33474 in our issue tracking system to investigate the support for SQL Server 2016 in Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services. I will share the feedback with you as soon as it will be shared by our product team.

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESREP-33474) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
(1)

Hi Fred,

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

Best Regards,

Hello,

as the resulting output from the new “native” Microsoft Extensin in SSRS 2016 differs somewhat from what ASPOSE SLIDES produces, we need to stick with ASPOSE.

So for us it would be relevant to get the confirmation, that SSRS 2016 is supported.

Your website is somewhat contradictory. Here https://www.aspose.com/products/slides/reporting-services you state in the text “from Microsoft SQL Server 2005, 2008, 2012 and 2016 Reporting Services either 32-bit or 64-bit.”. Quite to the contrrary the pictures under “Features at a glance” and “Platform independence” don’t state ssrs 2016.

What are the facts?

Thx for your help!

Hi,

I have observed your comments. I like to share that SSRS 2016 is supported with Aspose. We just recently implement this feature and our official website will be updated soon. Please share feedback with us if there is still an issue.

Best Regards,