We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Aspose slides for SSRS 2008 R2

HI,

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I have the product with the following details:

Order ID: 090309050706

Order Date: 3/9/2009

File names: Aspose.Slides.ReportingServices.dll / Aspose.Slides.Reporting.Services.lic

We have now upgraded our SSRS from 2008 to 2008 R2, will the above version still work? I have put the files into the required folder and restarted SSRS and the database bit I still do not get the ppt export option appearing as it used to.

In addition I want to run the aspose slides feature on another instance of SSRS which is in sharepoint integrated mode ā€“ in this case I want the export to ppt format available from within sharepoint as well ā€“ do I need a different version for this?
This message was posted using Email2Forum by sheliah.

Hi Alan,

Thanks for getting back to us. The support for Aspose.Slides for SSRS 2008 R2 has been introduced in Aspose.Slides for SSRS 3.7.0, which was released on 24 November, 2010. A separate dll was included in the package for SSRS 2008 R2 support. SInce, the subscription is on yearly basis and as per information shared, your subscription is valid up to 09 March, 2010. I will suggest you to renew your subscription to use the latest available version of Aspose.Slides for SSRS 3.9.0. Morever, Aspose.Slides for SSRS can be installed in SharePoint integration environment as well. Please follow this documentation link for your further reference. Moreover, if you are interested in exporting presentations from SharePoint environment then we have a separate product that work in this regard called Aspose.Slides for SharePoint. Please find more information here about this. Please share, if you still feel any issue.

Thanks and Regards,

Iā€™m wondering if there is documentation for installing aspose slides for SSRS 2008 R2 in SharePoint Integrated Mode. I tried clicking on the documentation link you referenced in the last post but it comes up as page cannot be found.

Hi,

Please accept my apologies for the delayed response. Can you please visit this documentation link to serve the purpose on your end. Please share, if I may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,