We have build a tool using your component and it works perfectly on our development system. We then moved it into production on a WaaS Medium trust server. The system works correctly but will not let me register the licence.
We are using the command in the Global file
Dim license As Aspose.Slides.License = New Aspose.Slides.License()
I am getting the following error:
Description: The application attempted to perform an operation not allowed by the security policy. To grant this application the required permission please contact your system administrator or change the application's trust level in the configuration file.
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
Exception Details: System.Security.SecurityException: Request for the permission of type 'System.Security.Permissions.FileIOPermission, mscorlib, Version=188.8.131.52, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' failed.
Here is the message back from our own support team
The key restrictions applied by ASP.NET Medium Trust are as follows:-
• EventLogPermission is not available. Container cannot access event logs for read or write.
• ReflectionPermission is not available. Containers cannot use reflection.
• RegistryPermission is not available. Containers cannot access the registry.
• WebPermission is restricted. This means your application can only communicate with an address or range of addresses that you define in the element.
• FileIOPermission is restricted. Applications can only access files in the virtual directory hierarchy – specifically applications are granted Read, Write, Append, and PathDiscovery permissions.
• OleDbPermission is not available. Applications cannot use the ADO.NET managed OLE DB data provider to access databases. However, they can use the managed SQL Server provider to access SQL Server databases.
Can you see any issues that I have missed