We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Aspose Slides.Net Slide Show Transition

We can read the actual Transition Effect options, through the readonly field “Value”.

But what is the way to write back into it, or create a new SlideShowTransition for a newly added slide?

Any suggestions will be appreciated

Hi Sandeep,

Thank you for your interest in Aspose.Slides,

I have observed your comments and like to request you to please visit this documentation link for your kind reference.

Please let us know if the issue persists. We will be happy to assist you further.

Best Regards,

Thanks for the reply!

So for example Transition effect Push or Cut, which have some effect options like :
From Left
From Right

OR

In case of Cut
Through Black
None

What if we have to set any of these options

Thanks again!

Hi Sandeep,

I have observed your comments and like to share with you that this is a missing feature in Aspose.Slides. A feature request with ID SLIDESNET-36960 has been logged into our issue management system for further investigation and resolution. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified automatically as soon as the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hi Sandeep,

I have observed your requirement and suggest you to try using the following sample code on your end to serve the purpose for desired transition effect. I hope this will be helpful.

Presentation pres = new Presentation();
pres.Slides.AddClone(pres.Slides[0]);

pres.Slides[0].SlideShowTransition.Type = TransitionType.Cut;
((OptionalBlackTransition)pres.Slides[0].SlideShowTransition.Value).FromBlack= true;

pres.Save(@“D:\Aspose Data\trans.pptx”, SaveFormat.Pptx);

Please share if I may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,