Aspose Slides(PPt Browser)

Facing an error in the below link on Photo.cs page:
http://www.aspose.com/demos/.net-components/aspose.slides/csharp/general/ppt-browser.aspx

Error:
The type or namespace name 'Xml' does not exist in the namespace 'Aspose.Slides.PptBrowser' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Red mark on this line:
Line 9:  using Aspose.Slides.PptBrowser.Xml;

Plz help me out to solve this issue.

Hi Nisha,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have observe the requirement shared by you and like to share that the code sample given in live demos is workable in our environment where they are installed and you can use them. You can observe the demo sample code and can generate the similar one your end. In demo shared there are two samples. One is saving a PPT presentation and other is generating PDF for that. Please use the following documentation links for your convenience in this regard.

Saving PPT Presentation

Exporting to PDF

Many Thanks,

Hie Mudassir Fayyaz,

Thanks for replying

Me not facing this problem in the links provided by you, facing the problem in PPT browser demo code in Photos.cs page

Plz see the below link: I have used the same sample code as mentioned but still facing the problem in Photos.cs page, have a look at it.

GitHub Repositories for Examples, Plugins and Showcases of Aspose APIs for .NET, Java, C++ and Android

Error:
The type or namespace name ‘Xml’ does not exist in the namespace ‘Aspose.Slides.PptBrowser’ (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Red mark on this line:
Line 9:  using Aspose.Slides.PptBrowser.Xml;

Hi Nisha,

With reference to our discussion in live chat session, I shared with you that the online samples are configured to run in our environment and from shared sample codes the user can get idea about their implementation. The Aspose.Slides.PptBrowser has actually been used for online version as separate class and is actually not part of Aspose.Slides namespace. You may need to implement your mechanism in this regard to manage the XML on your end if its used.

Many Thanks,