We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Aspose slides - PPTX file to PDF

Hi Team,

We have a business requirement to convert PPTX file to PDF and have bought Aspose Total License for that.

However it seems the quality of text in PPTx is compromized and requirement is not achieved.

demo1.pptx - Input pptx file

demo123.pdf - output pdf using Aspose slides.

TestPPT2.pdf - Output using third party services.

Below is the code snippet we use and expect the output same as we got from thrid party services. Please help us to resolve this.

//Instantiate a Presentation object that represents a PPT file<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

PresentationEx pres = new PresentationEx("C:\\ppt\\demo1.pptx");

//Save the prsentation to PDF with specified options

pres.save("C:\\ppt\\demo123.pdf", com.aspose.slides.SaveFormat.Pdf);

Thanks,

Jahir

Hi Jahir,

I have observed the PDF files shared by you and request you to please view the Aspose generate presentation at 100% zoom level and share with us if there is still an issue in quality of PDF or not. I will be glad to help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,

The quality at 100% is still not acceptable.

That was the reason I had attached the pdf generated by third party service. I request you to please let me know if there is any specific settings that I can use to generate some quality pdf's using Aspose PDF.

Thanks,

Jahir

Hi Jahir,

I have worked with the presentation file using Aspose.Slides for Java 8.5.0 using the following sample code and tried generating the PDF with improved quality by setting SufrficientResolution. Unfortunately, the said property is currently not working in Aspose.Slides for Java and for this reason the PDF with improved quality is not getting generated. An issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-34328 has been created in our issue tracking system to investigate and resolve the issue. When this issue will be resolved the following code will be used to generate the PDF with improved quality on your end.

PresentationEx pres = new PresentationEx(pptxFilePath+fileName);

//Instantiate the PdfOptions class
com.aspose.slides.PdfOptions opts = new com.aspose.slides.PdfOptions();

//Set Jpeg Quality
opts.setJpegQuality((byte) 100);

opts.setSufficientResolution(200f);

//Define behavior for metafiles
// opts.setSaveMetafilesAsPng(true);

pres.save(pptxFilePath+fileName+".pdf", com.aspose.slides. SaveFormat.Pdf,opts);

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-34328) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
(1)