Aspose Slides - PPTX to SVG losing background image

Possibly related to: PowerPoint to SVG losing background image

Aspose is throwing an exception when converting this PPTX: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Byzq9QvTQQH3WTJ1SklUUy12X2M/view?usp=sharing

Please advise, thanks!

Hi,

I have observed the issue shared by you and request you to please share the source presentation along with used sample code and generated output. We will be able to investigate the issue further on our end on provision of requested information. I also suggest you to please try using latest Aspose.Slides 17.4 on your end as well before sharing further information.

Many Thanks,

<span style=“color: rgb(27, 36, 50); font-family: -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, “Segoe UI”, Roboto, “Helvetica Neue”, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; white-space: pre-wrap; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);”>Hello,

<span style=“color: rgb(27, 36, 50); font-family: -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, “Segoe UI”, Roboto, “Helvetica Neue”, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; white-space: pre-wrap; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);”>I tried with the latest version of Slides and it still throws the same exceptions. I made a test project and captured the exceptions on it. <span style=“color: rgb(27, 36, 50); font-family: -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, “Segoe UI”, Roboto, “Helvetica Neue”, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; white-space: pre-wrap; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);”>Also I made a few screenshots with exception details and stacktraces relatively.
<br style=“color: rgb(27, 36, 50); font-family: -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, “Segoe UI”, Roboto, “Helvetica Neue”, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; white-space: pre-wrap; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);”><span style=“color: rgb(27, 36, 50); font-family: -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, “Segoe UI”, Roboto, “Helvetica Neue”, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; white-space: pre-wrap; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);”>Contained are two zips with project and screenshots: <a href=“https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0ByPNHtdG6pGjeF91MWFqZGlVUnM” rel=“nofollow” target="_blank" style=“color: rgb(26, 175, 208); cursor: pointer; text-decoration-line: none; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-family: -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, “Segoe UI”, Roboto, “Helvetica Neue”, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; white-space: pre-wrap;”>https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0ByPNHtdG6pGjeF91MWFqZGlVUnM

<span style=“color: rgb(27, 36, 50); font-family: -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, “Segoe UI”, Roboto, “Helvetica Neue”, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; white-space: pre-wrap; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);”>Thanks,
<span style=“color: rgb(27, 36, 50); font-family: -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, “Segoe UI”, Roboto, “Helvetica Neue”, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; white-space: pre-wrap; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);”>Matt Healy
Hi Matt,

I have worked with the presentation file shared by using Aspose.Slides for .NET 17.5 and unable to observe any exception with your sample code. However, generated result contain blank slide for that a ticket with ID SLIDESNET-39004 has been created in our issue tracking system to investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been associated with the ticket so that we may share the notification with you once issue will be fixed.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Any update on this issue?

@thriveplan,

I have observed your comments. I like to inform that this issue is going to be resolved tentatively in Aspose.Slides 17.9. We will share good news with you soon. I request for your patience until issue gets resolved.

Is there any scheduled ETA on 17.9? Thanks.

@thriveplan,

I have observed your comments. I like to inform that Aspose.Slides for .NET 17.9 will be released by end of September or early October. We will share good news with you soon.