We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Aspose.Slides Python Developer OEM License Not Being Activated

Hi team,

This is the situation in the chronological order.

• I made an account on aspose and after connecting with your team got a trial license (A) on my email id. We used this trial license to create a POC and confirm that aspose will be useful for us.

• After about 20-25 days of usage we created a common company account on aspose which was then used to generate a trial license (B) and then the very same day used to buy the Developer OEM license which was delivered to us.

Trial License (A) - Our first trial license on my account

Trial License (B) - Our second trial license as generated on the same day we made our purchase.

What we did :

• We downloaded the purchased license as emailed to us and replaced the Trial License (A) with it. After running a sample we found that the license was read but the PPTs generated still had the watermark.

• We then tried replacing Trial License (A) with Trial License (B) and the result was that the watermark was removed.

What were our observations?

• The method of installing and initiating the license is correct but it seems to be an issue with the purchased license we have received wherein aspose is unable to cross verify that it is a purchased and legitimate license.

George from the Aspose team tried helping us and provided a new license, but that too did not remove the watermark successfully. We are currently stuck in terms of what the issue is as the trial license A and B both worked fine but as soon as we made the purchase the license provided does not work. We have followed the steps mentioned on the documentation to install the license.

@DevClootrack,
Thank you for the issue description.

This is a known problem. Aspose.Slides does not work properly in the licensed mode with some new licenses. The issue will be fixed in Aspose.Slides 22.4. You should use a temporary license until this version is released. Also, you may contact our Sales Team on Aspose.Purchase forum to reset the expiration date for your paid license. We apologize for any inconvenience.